Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Albertein Blog Recruit For Members Who Are Interested!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Albertein Blog Recruit For Members Who Are Interested!

Hello to all,

The Alberteiny Blog is looking for members/individuals who posses the following attributes;
    1)-He/she should help with the blog activities like posting new things, guides and News with associated game(s) including Wartune.
    2)-He/She MUST be honest and trustworthy, Please
    3)-He/She MUST not delete any post if you're a member of this. Please
    If you're interested in this recruit, please feel free to say anything on this thread in regards to this Recruitment. I'l contact you on PM if you choose this recruit.
    Thanks in advance.
    --------Alberts

Send me the PM!
    IGN: TreeTopper
    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
    Guild: ESKReborn
    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
      Send me the PM!
      Thanks for your interest

Comment

what's the point of a blog that basically rehashes the info on this site after it has already been released?

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
          what's the point of a blog that basically rehashes the info on this site after it has already been released?
          I've said before, many people don't acually know the forums, whilst they're surfing for blogs, they can eventually see mine.
          I'm lacking some good informations this is why this thread is posted. Most of the posts on my blog are not repeats.
          If you want to join, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't.

Comment

if they don't know about the forum, they won't find yours, because this is where you advertise it. sort of a chicken and egg problem, pretty pointless either way

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
              if they don't know about the forum, they won't find yours, because this is where you advertise it. sort of a chicken and egg problem, pretty pointless either way
              Nice point made, thanks mate

Comment

The Recruiting of members for this blog is still on-going. Please if you're a member and still need to join this blog, please say something here or contact me through PM so we can sort this out.

Comment

Working...
                X