lv 20 fishing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lv 20 fishing

normaly there should be a new fish every 5 lvs. then why is there no new fish at lv 20?

There's a refinement lock fish at 20. Try refreshing.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Refinement_Lock_Fish.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1693472

Comment

so its a useless fish....
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

yep, seams so
        )

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
          so its a useless fish....
          Not at all. That fish gives more points which means catching it more often will make you level up faster, thus unlocking the VIP fish sooner asap.
          Plus, if it is on the third level or below, it has a chance to be a wild fish, which means free bound balens, and since you are already level 20, the bb it gives is somewhat big (maybe 10 bb or more).

By the way, for cashers, my argument is not really important for them.

Comment

Oh well, i think it is on level 2 depth, which is still good, since it is easier to catch this fish with higher points than any other fish.

Comment

actually while the refinement fish gives more weekly points than the crypt token fish.(25 to 20)..it does not give more points towards leveling...it gives 4 the same as the crypt token fish....i could be wrong but i think that's the way it is

Comment

Yeah, the Refinement fish gives 25 pts while Crypt token fish give 20, but both give 4 points each towards leveling. So unless you're going for the weekly title, the token fish is the better of the two.
                And yes it is on level 2 (if level 1 is the bottles and wood)

Comment

Originally posted by mrbamman View Post
                  actually while the refinement fish gives more weekly points than the crypt token fish.(25 to 20)..it does not give more points towards leveling...it gives 4 the same as the crypt token fish....i could be wrong but i think that's the way it is
                  in short, its a **** fish lol. lvl 25 is fashion core shards and 30 is vip card. those are the 2 levels we want.

Comment

Working...
                  X