X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+10 crit damage and 10% health are two archer passives

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
      DF went from a bread and butter pve skill to niche use. You'll still get it because you want AP and IS, but you won't actually use it anywhere. The damage is low, the CD is long, and the effect doesn't work in pvp or pve (with the exception of necro). It has become a filler skill that will hardly ever be used. Just call it Poison Arrow II, heh.

On that note, the advanced skills for archers are ****, too >.> But the passives are quite good at least, eh?

DS vs. Annihilating Fury
      DS: 320% * 1.25 (qte) = 400% dmg + 20% crit chance for 80 rage
      AF: 345% * 1.15 (qte) = 396.75% dmg for 100 rage

LF vs. Cursed Arrows
      LF: 134% * 1.25 (qte) = 167.5% dmg + 10% crit chance for 45 rage
      CA: 128% * 1.15 (qte) = 147.2% dmg for 55 rage

Blessed Shot isn't worth mentioning...

The combo bleed/heal move (Soulhunter's Arrow) is 150% dmg for 12k heal and 12k additional dmg over 3 turns for 45 rage. This one is at least something new and not a weaker copy of a previously available move, but I'm not exactly inclined to use it either except maybe to replace BT. Even then, BT outheals it unless you're fighting a knight.

That said, the passives make up for it, I'm just half wondering if I missed something. I figured they'd at least be slightly more powerful than the regular class skills cuz they're "advanced" ya know?

Maybe the advanced talents will make the new skills better? Anyone have descriptions of what those will be for archer?
      Annihilating Fury is not working right. The actually damage with 100 rage is around that of deathstar. You also do not get any rage back from critical with the skill.

Comment

i gain rage from lunatic instead of using it, unless i use it on a single target......

ps the cd on lunatic is only 6 secs
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
          hahaha yes lvl your DF because you will need it in necro which you do everyday right?? right?? LOL!...wilds bosses OMG like so what...70% of players cant even kill a lvl 70 boss, let alone live long enough to SS them! Your point is basically void :P
          unless u started on a new server..

btw its 100% here that we CAN kill a lvl 70 wilds boss here
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
          Class : Archer
          Guild : •OneŽ•
          LvL : 80
          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
            DF went from a bread and butter pve skill to niche use. You'll still get it because you want AP and IS, but you won't actually use it anywhere. The damage is low, the CD is long, and the effect doesn't work in pvp or pve (with the exception of necro). It has become a filler skill that will hardly ever be used. Just call it Poison Arrow II, heh.

On that note, the advanced skills for archers are ****, too >.> But the passives are quite good at least, eh?

DS vs. Annihilating Fury
            DS: 320% * 1.25 (qte) = 400% dmg + 20% crit chance for 80 rage
            AF: 345% * 1.15 (qte) = 396.75% dmg for 100 rage

LF vs. Cursed Arrows
            LF: 134% * 1.25 (qte) = 167.5% dmg + 10% crit chance for 45 rage
            CA: 128% * 1.15 (qte) = 147.2% dmg for 55 rage

Blessed Shot isn't worth mentioning...

The combo bleed/heal move (Soulhunter's Arrow) is 150% dmg for 12k heal and 12k additional dmg over 3 turns for 45 rage. This one is at least something new and not a weaker copy of a previously available move, but I'm not exactly inclined to use it either except maybe to replace BT. Even then, BT outheals it unless you're fighting a knight.

That said, the passives make up for it, I'm just half wondering if I missed something. I figured they'd at least be slightly more powerful than the regular class skills cuz they're "advanced" ya know?

Maybe the advanced talents will make the new skills better? Anyone have descriptions of what those will be for archer?
            Yeah, it's sad. the advanced skills for archers are weaker than the normal ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
              really?? by now that means what??? you know where everyone is in this game?? and who made you the decider of who should be playing this game, and who should be what BR by now?? your attitude sucks...maybe you need to go play another game and stop telling others how to play theirs. I pointed out facts and you talk ****..
              Often the ones crying the most are people that have barely played for a few months and want everything on a silver platter. If you're pushing 80 with barely 80k br and crying you can't even kill a 70s boss that's your own problem. The point is the skill IS needed for people that can and will do these things. Just because you yourself don't have a toon in a situation where you're useful to others doesn't mean the vast majority is in the same place. If an archer tried to come into a wilds boss like apollo without SS they'd be kicked out before they knew what hit them.

Comment

i don't wana complain abt disabling df in most area but in god decent and in skytrail i think its unfair. ppl are saying that removing df means mages and knights can't do the same with mire or mage skill. for those who think the same that does removing archers bloodthirsty and heal rune and all mages healing skill will have same effect, no pls try to understand . there are some area where df should be Nerf (like wb) while other we should have.
                Last edited by wartuneknight; 08-24-2014, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Congratulation, Wraithraiser on 200k BR.. : )
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
                    Scatter doesn't work on the shields which reflect damage (ex: why it doesn't work Spire stage 9 or first boss LL)
                    actually i like it that they remove it from spire. Coz scatter only used one time. then there is a waste of slot. so with this deletion i can equip armour piercer which usuable entire spire.
                    WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberplayer View Post
                      actually i like it that they remove it from spire. Coz scatter only used one time. then there is a waste of slot. so with this deletion i can equip armour piercer which usuable entire spire.
                      we never took SS there with my original team, 2 early gaia deplics are enough to get it to last bar and last bar reflected damage can handled by our good mage healing. (AP,Basic,IS,Blood/Multi, Deplic).
                      Yes, but its hard for new players, I remember we needed 2 archers with SS to get through it(once upone a time)
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

About that spire boss not being ss-able.. I think it's an indirect buff to mages haha. Now, "lower" BR teams probably cant pass it without a mage constant healing. Which makes mages really useful (again), and, "reduces" archer's overall usefulness.

*Knight mode on*

The only class that isnt needed in spire is knight. Cuz they suck at everything unless they cashed/played long enough to be decent.

*Knight mode off*

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                          About that spire boss not being ss-able.. I think it's an indirect buff to mages haha. Now, "lower" BR teams probably cant pass it without a mage constant healing. Which makes mages really useful (again), and, "reduces" archer's overall usefulness.

*Knight mode on*

The only class that isnt needed in spire is knight. Cuz they suck at everything unless they cashed/played long enough to be decent.

*Knight mode off*
                          Mars will / Apollo shield useful at 20+ when wald comes to play and then after.
                          Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                          s371 Harmony

Comment

About Archer : do see that talent 10 on bloodthirsty dont apply decreawse of cooldown? i'm still at 29sec....
                            Atroxia
                            Sanctuary GuildMaster
                            Server S55
                            Level 80 advanced
                            432K Efficient BR
                            530K Boosted BR

Comment

im archer and i need to use my skills like before ..in that patch cant pass nirvana nm.df not working

Comment

Archers had to be given lots of unfair advantages to make them a class that matters in the past. I don't agree with taking these advantages away now because without them all that is left is the most sissy useless and weak class in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X