archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• archers

ok this update has really made archers not usefull at all they have nerfed the scatter and df in dungeons......Knights can now rage steal back row...... is the archer class now going to die........the only thing we can do good in now is wb does everyone now become mages.....somebody stop the madness.....wartune throw archers a bone or something this update to 3.1 has been a disaster from day 1 please go back to 2.1 please please please lmao

Wrong forum to post on, only knights allowed to complain here. Sorry.

Comment

think you have the wrong game, this is the WARTUNE forums
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

DF is the only one really affected in MPD's. Scatter still works on some bosses in NM, I know it works on 1st and last of Moon and works on first 2 of DT, don't do last boss anymore due to lack of exp. But so far SS still works for me. Well besides Spire on Stage 9.

Comment

scatter works on moon last boss, and the last boss in DT

doesnt work on the first boss in LL though
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Scatter doesn't work on the shields which reflect damage (ex: why it doesn't work Spire stage 9 or first boss LL)

Comment

never used DF and SS on spire and i can solo any mpds except nirvana/DI so it doesnt bother me at all......
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

CONSIDER THIS A COMPLAINT!!!
                I spent points upgrading df and ss , any compensation for that?
                like others all thinking of leaving , go back to original game , all these add on's giving lag and half the time don't know what;s killing me.
                i WILL NOT INVEST BALENS until this is sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                  never used DF and SS on spire and i can solo any mpds except nirvana/DI so it doesnt bother me at all......
                  so you can solo spire and tok nm with all geared?wowwww

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    so you can solo spire and tok nm with all geared?wowwww
                    never said spire and yes i can solo toknm naked and tok normal geared (no hard though)
                    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                    Class : Archer
                    Guild : •OneŽ•
                    LvL : 80
                    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R26618957 View Post
                      CONSIDER THIS A COMPLAINT!!!
                      I spent points upgrading df and ss , any compensation for that?
                      like others all thinking of leaving , go back to original game , all these add on's giving lag and half the time don't know what;s killing me.
                      i WILL NOT INVEST BALENS until this is sorted out.
                      You need SS on most wilds bosses
                      You need DF in necro

If you'd like compensation consider a vacation to another game as fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        You need SS on most wilds bosses
                        You need DF in necro

If you'd like compensation consider a vacation to another game as fitting.
                        hahaha yes lvl your DF because you will need it in necro which you do everyday right?? right?? LOL!...wilds bosses OMG like so what...70% of players cant even kill a lvl 70 boss, let alone live long enough to SS them! Your point is basically void :P

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                          hahaha yes lvl your DF because you will need it in necro which you do everyday right?? right?? LOL!...wilds bosses OMG like so what...70% of players cant even kill a lvl 70 boss, let alone live long enough to SS them! Your point is basically void :P
                          If you don't have 120-130k br by now to do a 70 boss you're better off playing something else.

Comment

DF went from a bread and butter pve skill to niche use. You'll still get it because you want AP and IS, but you won't actually use it anywhere. The damage is low, the CD is long, and the effect doesn't work in pvp or pve (with the exception of necro). It has become a filler skill that will hardly ever be used. Just call it Poison Arrow II, heh.

On that note, the advanced skills for archers are ****, too >.> But the passives are quite good at least, eh?

DS vs. Annihilating Fury
                            DS: 320% * 1.25 (qte) = 400% dmg + 20% crit chance for 80 rage
                            AF: 345% * 1.15 (qte) = 396.75% dmg for 100 rage

LF vs. Cursed Arrows
                            LF: 134% * 1.25 (qte) = 167.5% dmg + 10% crit chance for 45 rage
                            CA: 128% * 1.15 (qte) = 147.2% dmg for 55 rage

Blessed Shot isn't worth mentioning...

The combo bleed/heal move (Soulhunter's Arrow) is 150% dmg for 12k heal and 12k additional dmg over 3 turns for 45 rage. This one is at least something new and not a weaker copy of a previously available move, but I'm not exactly inclined to use it either except maybe to replace BT. Even then, BT outheals it unless you're fighting a knight.

That said, the passives make up for it, I'm just half wondering if I missed something. I figured they'd at least be slightly more powerful than the regular class skills cuz they're "advanced" ya know?

Maybe the advanced talents will make the new skills better? Anyone have descriptions of what those will be for archer?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              If you don't have 120-130k br by now to do a 70 boss you're better off playing something else.
                              really?? by now that means what??? you know where everyone is in this game?? and who made you the decider of who should be playing this game, and who should be what BR by now?? your attitude sucks...maybe you need to go play another game and stop telling others how to play theirs. I pointed out facts and you talk ****..

Comment

Working...
                              X