Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the new advance skill for knights, Mar's will good?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    You say that as if there's a knight still standing behind his troops these days.
    its an AoE all gets damage....
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

lets say u get 300k damage and ur troops get 600k and each divide by 3 then shouldnt u get 100k+200k+200k - 500k damage?
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

Comment

AND mar's will is on knight's defence skill tree....which 1 would go defence on WB......

Comment

It doesn't count troop damage.

Comment

It doesn't count troop damage.
            then that skill is totally useless cause theres nothing to share with.....

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
              seriously, for 3 days i've seen you here you made almost as many dumb statements as AA, learn when to stop, it will only favor you
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                seriously, for 3 days i've seen you here you made almost as many dumb statements as AA, learn when to stop, it will only favor you
                just stating the facts, he asked what that skill is helpfull for and some1 answered WB

Comment

if hes 15-20k patk less than u, that mean he isnt a heavy balenor unless u are.
                  then that means balens will always win
                  Just rechecked, he's 9k patk below me. And he buffs for every wb, I don't. I'm just assuming the buff brings his atk up to around mine? I don't know I've never used the buff
                  And he's a more heavy casher than I am lol buffing for wb everyday and gold maps everyday, he's a heavy casher

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                    Just rechecked, he's 9k patk below me. And he buffs for every wb, I don't. I'm just assuming the buff brings his atk up to around mine? I don't know I've never used the buff
                    And he's a more heavy casher than I am lol buffing for wb everyday and gold maps everyday, he's a heavy casher
                    lvl 20 buff brings twice his patk/defence/hp/troops, if he still cant beat u with revive then he must done something extreemly wrong

Comment

Are you for real? lmfao

Holy cupcake.

Let me paint you a picture. Dragon/wolf go RAWR hit knight LOTS. Mars Will on you. Troops go BOOM, you take damage LITTLE. Capiche?

Comment

btw whats ur lvl/br and his?

Comment

Are you for real? lmfao

Holy cupcake.

Let me paint you a picture. Dragon/wolf go RAWR hit knight LOTS. Mars Will on you. Troops go BOOM, you take damage LITTLE. Capiche?
                          that rawr will also hit ur troops and those BOOM will go back to u.... unless its a 1 way street then that skill is BUGGED

Comment

Actually, I just tested it out and Wraith is correct. I have 191k HP, I use Mars' Will before the final hit, and I survive with around 60-70k hp.
                            But I don't know if it's worth it either. And sorry but I sort of agree with daunapu. xD

Comment

that rawr will also hit ur troops and those BOOM will go back to u.... unless its a 1 way street then that skill is BUGGED
                              Which goes back to the first post saying: IT DOES NOT COUNT TROOP DAMAGE.

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                              Actually, I just tested it out and Wraith is correct. I have 191k HP, I use Mars' Will before the final hit, and I survive with around 60-70k hp.
                              But I don't know if it's worth it either. And sorry but I sort of agree with daunapu. xD
                              With it I average around 600k gold every round, less time dead in the long run so a slight improvement. Normally sylph+player does net more gold, but if you're lazy and don't wanna wait forever it's a nice change of pace, and I think in total you get more gold using Mars, by a tiny margin due to less downtime, hard to say since not every WB is the same.

Comment

btw whats ur lvl/br and his?
                                With it I average around 600k gold every round, less time dead in the long run so a slight improvement. Normally sylph+player does net more gold, but if you're lazy and don't wanna wait forever it's a nice change of pace, and I think in total you get more gold using Mars, by a tiny margin due to less downtime, hard to say since not every WB is the same.
                                There is no wb round same with another, cant say definitive numbers. But me a 180-something knight, ~20-something placed in server br last wb topped knight ranking with BIG difference, me 1.37%, 2nd a casher with 213k br, but ended with 1.13, 3rd a knight with similar br to mine, that usually does as good as me on wbs, with 1.12%. So if i compare my self to that 3rd knight, i have gain pretty much just by using mars will. Actually i am topping knights list around 80-90% of the time with a difference after i got mars will, rest is for the ones that spend heavy. With time it will become useless ofc, but now nets me a good income.
                                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X