Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Are any archers using Advanced skills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are any archers using Advanced skills?

I'm trying to incorporate at least 1 advanced archer skill on my bar, but they all look like trash. Just curious if any archers are using advanced skills, and which ones?

R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

you niether, eh?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	qxN3riN.png
Views:	1
Size:	287.5 KB
ID:	1693514the other set
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

Comment

some archers run new aoe in group arena and alternate lunatic and it first few rounds. havent seen new delph or soul hunters used much

Comment

I was going to use new delphic to replace DS until I tested it out with a buddy and saw it was not so hot. (DS hit for 82k crit, AF would have hit for 23k x3 if all crit--they didn't.) To be fair, AF isn't maxed, but I mean, if the qte applied additively, then it should have outdamaged DS already, but it's not. So concluding that it applies multiplicatively, even at max, it won't top DS. So I've wasted 4 skill points on one tree. Think I'm just not going to spend any at all beyond passives on the other and see if anything changes with adv talents, whenever those appear.

I'd rather use LF and DDS than the new aoe. Just pop a rage rune. Stun is kinda awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
              I was going to use new delphic to replace DS until I tested it out with a buddy and saw it was not so hot. (DS hit for 82k crit, AF would have hit for 23k x3 if all crit--they didn't.) To be fair, AF isn't maxed, but I mean, if the qte applied additively, then it should have outdamaged DS already, but it's not. So concluding that it applies multiplicatively, even at max, it won't top DS. So I've wasted 4 skill points on one tree. Think I'm just not going to spend any at all beyond passives on the other and see if anything changes with adv talents, whenever those appear.

I'd rather use LF and DDS than the new aoe. Just pop a rage rune. Stun is kinda awesome.
              use both Delphs
              get 100 rage use DS first then rage rune(+ an arrow if ur rage rune isnt max) then AF
              Last edited by icesz; 08-21-2014, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post

u dont know the exact formula, it can be ur DS was hitted w/ max float(110%) and AF was on min(90%).

Comment

I will probably do a skill reset when I reach max skill points. I want arena combo with lunatic +blessed shot+cursed arrows+delphic death star, seems OP. I have level 2 soulhunter arrow but I don't find it useful at all. The thing is,the new skills have same or even less % boost than old skills, and that bonus 1k damage is negligible IMO, even QTE boost on soulhunter arrow is only 15% .
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

For now only the passive ones, really not impressed with the new skills....
                    Redemption

Comment

all archer new active skills I can say are all useless lol

new 100 rage delphic: similar dmg as DS, but need 20 more rage
                      soulhunter: thanks we don't need extra 4000 heal
                      + rage and dmg: who will waste 1 turn for that?
                      new aoe: even worse dmg then LF but require more rage lol
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Don't know the name of the skill he used, but ductan was using an advanced skill in bg. Was single target hit, but he didn't respond when I asked about it in current, so no clue which skill it was (lag too much to see skill names, lucky if I can see the icons most of the time).

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                          all archer new active skills I can say are all useless lol

new 100 rage delphic: similar dmg as DS, but need 20 more rage
                          soulhunter: thanks we don't need extra 4000 heal
                          + rage and dmg: who will waste 1 turn for that?
                          new aoe: even worse dmg then LF but require more rage lol
                          Yes but you can cast lunatic, then you have enough rage to cast new AOE, then if you have max talent for lunatic you can cast it again, or even use rage rune/rage skill to cast delphic death star. This combo I find very interesting for GA, GB fights. Biggest issue is that this AOE is set on PVE skill tree, so basically I have to max both skill trees somehow to get both lunatic and cursed arrows. I don't know what are the requirements for max blessing shot (if it requires max level IS or not) or if cursed arrows max level requires max level blessing shot.
                          For now I have maxed out passives and I'm keeping my skill points.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                            Yes but you can cast lunatic, then you have enough rage to cast new AOE, then if you have max talent for lunatic you can cast it again, or even use rage rune/rage skill to cast delphic death star. This combo I find very interesting for GA, GB fights. Biggest issue is that this AOE is set on PVE skill tree, so basically I have to max both skill trees somehow to get both lunatic and cursed arrows. I don't know what are the requirements for max blessing shot (if it requires max level IS or not) or if cursed arrows max level requires max level blessing shot.
                            For now I have maxed out passives and I'm keeping my skill points.
                            lvl 4 is max for blessed shot and 3 for cursed arrow

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                              lvl 4 is max for blessed shot and 3 for cursed arrow
                              I was curious what are the requirements to max them out, what is max level for IS needed to max blessed shot and what is max level of blessed shot needed to max cursed arrows.

Comment

Working...
                              X