X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Hehe,in teory good idea, but practic - you need 100 start rage and only healing without dmg skills ...
    1/4 per ap is real dmglike I said, 25% of hp or around...but this is archers adventage...if similar br archer cant beat mage,if mage can beat higher br knight...for what we have other class then mage if can beat what he want?
    If mage with 50k br can heal that,what take from archer 50k br... This is to unfair, and ofc archer must have pve gear,100 start rage and ap tree on xD
    6 turns: sunt-resto-bolt-BL-bolt-resto. Rage cost: 35x2+60-10+30=150. 150-6x10-16=84. You need 84 starting rage from this, as a pve set mage I almost always start with 100 rage in BG. Heal: 65+2.5*6=83 Total hp: 40+83=123k hp (counting with the normal hp since you guys says the mage dies..)
    For archer, starting with 84 rage (let's say 75% crits): 84-15(1)-15(2)-15(3)-20(4)-15(5). Rage is now 84-80=4. Total dmg done: 15k crit*4+ 9k normal=69k dmg...
    Compared to mage healing of 83k, lacks 14k... meaning the mage can sage that last resto. Say both start with 100, I will be nice and let the archer do another crit AP (even though the rage cost needs 11 rage more at best) Total dmg done: 84k, compared to mage: 83k... result: mage have lost 1k hp and have done 2 bolts....
    If we start with no extra starting rage, even worse for the archer.. cuz after 1 AP he needs to do AS to get rage for next. (30-15/20-> 15/10 rage, AP costs 30)
    These are fair situations, no? If like Elusion said and you take 50% of the hp... yeah... then you are toast x_X (even though my resto/BL does almost 50% heal, can't deal with some1 doing that much in a single AP).

Archers can beat mage, but TBH it's early game, atleast I take archers of my own br... archer is an early game pvp class, mage is an all time all around class ... which makes it kinda op:/.... If the archer on the other hand save rage and do a delphic at 50% on the mage, and can follow it up with an AP (100-70= AP even without crit) then he/she got a better chance of winning.. You should be dealing enough dmg on the mage for he/she to use resto on him/herself and use skills on you so he/she should have rather low rage (I take 30k+ delphic at 50%, follow that up with an AP... freaking ******* scary ._.)
    edit: since I was so tired I failed the math, that resto should not be pulled off until the next turn.
    I am to tired to redo the new cost of AP spam.. but it should be an even higher cost for the archers, so my point stands IMO.
    Last edited by krackenker; 06-24-2013, 10:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    I have faced many knights doing this, but a pve set mages can use heals to get full hp when they use shield... (pvp set mages aswell, but dont know if they have enough def and strong enough heals)
    The knights that beat take out my troops and keep hp high to 50%, then do EDD/DD for 25-30k dmg.. This is slower but much more effective.
    How many ppl,that many ideas what you say is good too but all depends of situation...im not knight expert... XD i just like farm honor on knight players

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Nope, this is nice rotation for knights...hs us shield us rune us ww us...you must keep lowest hp on backrow or you dont win...
    I have faced many knights doing this, but a pve set mages can use heals to get full hp when they use shield... (pvp set mages aswell, but dont know if they have enough def and strong enough heals)
    The knights that beat take out my troops and keep hp high to 50%, then do EDD/DD for 25-30k dmg.. This is slower but much more effective.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    I wonder what's his atk and your def then<.<?... if the archer can do almost 50% of your hp with a singel AP, then it's a strength difference and not tactics that makes you lose^^ Make a more realistic comparision.
    If I focus on healing.. in 5 turns I can heal maybe .. 75k? 2x resto+bl+ sunt for a few turns... If the archer is able to spam 5x armor piercer you should still not be dead.. With doing 20k aps.. But for a fair fight he should do maybe 10-12k(~25% of hp), something like that, which means you should do resto when off cd and an occasional BL(or suntoria if you have instead)... you should last until he is out of rage and have been using aoes/bolt on him meanwhile... so suddenly you got the advantage!
    Hehe,in teory good idea, but practic - you need 100 start rage and only healing without dmg skills ...
    1/4 per ap is real dmg...but this is archers adventage...if similar br archer cant beat mage,if mage can beat higher br knight...for what we have other class then mage if can beat what he want?
    If mage with 50k br can heal that,what take from archer 50k br... This is to unfair, and ofc archer must have pve gear,100 start rage and ap tree on xD
    You edit,i must too xD
    True but you freaks take down our troops in 2,max 3 aoes...survive to 50% buff is hard,not impossible but hard
    Last edited by miQQQs; 06-24-2013, 10:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Wrong, The strongest Archer on my server can crit me with AP for 20k+.. non crit 10k... I have 42k HP.. if he lands 3 crits, I'm screwed... Yes, a mage can use restoration on himself, but that doesn't matter, Archer is preparing another Armor Piercer anyways... You're only delaying the battle..

A PVP set archer could have gotten around 6-7 APs out before they run out of rage (+ Rage rune used)... this is MORE than enough to take out a mage.
    I wonder what's his atk and your def then<.<?... if the archer can do almost 50% of your hp with a singel AP, then it's a strength difference and not tactics that makes you lose^^ Make a more realistic comparision.
    If I focus on healing.. in 5 turns I can heal maybe .. 75k? 2x resto+bl+ sunt for a few turns... If the archer is able to spam 5x armor piercer you should still not be dead.. With doing 20k aps.. But for a fair fight he should do maybe 10-12k(~25% of hp), something like that, which means you should do resto when off cd and an occasional BL(or suntoria if you have instead)... you should last until he is out of rage and have been using aoes/bolt on him meanwhile... so suddenly you got the advantage!
    P.S: this if he crits all APs....
    An example of why doign 50% of your hp is ridicoulos:
    The top archer in my server got maybe 6k more br then me, he do maybe 15k+ AP on me, with almost 40k hp... Now IF I had same br, I would have ~42k hp and take maybe 14k+ AP.. With only crits, but archers doesnt do 100% crits.. so...
    disclaimer:
    I AM NOT SAYING that PvE archers cant take mage, cuz they rly can, but just spamming AP should not work as easy as you say. If the archer can survive long enough to do when it's closing 50% it can frikking wipe a mage. The moment it hits 50% we're in a very bad situation and a fair high lvl fight does take that long minimum....
    Last edited by krackenker; 06-24-2013, 10:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Atombender View Post
    Have you ever thought perhaps the mages Templars help you more than they do the mages?

You in front row with block..you heal from templars...

You use Holy Seal +Ultimate Slasher + Rune + Ultimate Slasher + Whirlwind + Ultimate slasher? Lol.. easy win

What a ****ing stupid post.
    Nope, this is nice rotation for knights...hs us shield us rune us ww us...you must keep lowest hp on backrow or you dont win...

Leave a comment:

• Atombender
    replied
    Have you ever thought perhaps the mages Templars help you more than they do the mages?

You use Holy Seal +Ultimate Slasher + Rune + Ultimate Slasher + Whirlwind + Ultimate slasher? Lol.. easy win

What a ****ing stupid post.

Leave a comment:

• Atombender
    replied
    Mages are the strongest PVP class, Archers deal the most damage (= most gold & daru) on World Boss and have very important PvE skills.

Knights aren't as horrible as many people suggest but they are clearly the worst class in the game, they can take physical damage but don't excel at anything else (Lv 72, 60k)

Leave a comment:

• Evangelius7
    replied
    Best class in Wartune = Balens.

Leave a comment:

• oarfish1
    replied
    IMO I play a level 65 mage, and the only archers that can beat me with AP spam are archers with at least 5k+ br more than me, and even they have a hard time. If at the same br, I win hands down. This is because leaving my templars alive while i clear theirs allows me to do about 2k extra damage per round. AP spam = no ss = i sunto + resto for 15k while they do 10-15k APs on me = ends with me at half life and troops at full health while they are half life with no rage and no troops. Usually ends with me killing them.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R218865606
    replied
    In PvP, archers and mages seem to have a bit of an advantage. Knights can only hit the back row with Whirlwind every 30 seconds, or with ultimate slasher if someone on the back row has the lowest HP. Mages have low-rage party-wide multiple-impact attacks that can be cast in rapid succession. Archers have a high critical rate and many of their attacks randomly hit the back row, and then there's the scattershot. I know that against mages with the same level of templars and 4k less BR can kill my knight pretty easily because of that party-wide magic attack. By the time I can chew through a mage's templars, my knight is almost dead. And then mages have high powered healing. Mages clearly have a huge advantage when they're protected by templars. I'd go so far as to call it unbalanced. When I duel the same mage without troops, I win pretty easily, as I should with a significantly higher battle rating.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Do you think mages are stupid... that will enable them to use resto on themselves, I dont know about you.. but the best pve set archer in my server with 5k higher br then me can not kill me in 4 APs... even without heal..
    Yes ap spam is great, but get troops out of the way first, cuz if you cant kill mage before you run of rage (doubtful) you are then ''fairly'' exposed without any rage and troops+mage alive..
    (adding the dmg from pvp set would not help him kill me fast enough.. and a pvp set archer should rly start with lunatic since its aoe hurt extra much)
    Wrong, The strongest Archer on my server can crit me with AP for 20k+.. non crit 10k... I have 42k HP.. if he lands 3 crits, I'm screwed... Yes, a mage can use restoration on himself, but that doesn't matter, Archer is preparing another Armor Piercer anyways... You're only delaying the battle..

A PVP set archer could have gotten around 6-7 APs out before they run out of rage (+ Rage rune used)... this is MORE than enough to take out a mage.

Leave a comment:

• R27652377
    replied
    knight are same with archer. the different is knight block, archer crit thats all.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Anata!! i have over 2k crit now!!
    To loooow xD still,i want see you with 3k!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X