Best class in wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    o well not to hard either i have 5-6 month game play with only 4800 vip points.. so its not to hard.. and expensive..
    Sounds nice ok time to drink few beers so good luck and cya xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      I have faced many knights doing this, but a pve set mages can use heals to get full hp when they use shield... (pvp set mages aswell, but dont know if they have enough def and strong enough heals)
      The knights that beat take out my troops and keep hp high to 50%, then do EDD/DD for 25-30k dmg.. This is slower but much more effective.
      Yup this rotation is much more effective without a doubt.... only knights and mages know it as they face it lol... for archs it's more likt hit the back row all the time thing.... if u wanna beat a mage you gotta kill his troops fast... ONLY then you'll have a chance as a knight to beat him.... if u go the stupid HS route then ull be like ***!!! when the mage restores his hp to almost full and gains 15% extra dmg reduction.... killing the troops fast is a much better way

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        Yup this rotation is much more effective without a doubt.... only knights and mages know it as they face it lol... for archs it's more likt hit the back row all the time thing.... if u wanna beat a mage you gotta kill his troops fast... ONLY then you'll have a chance as a knight to beat him.... if u go the stupid HS route then ull be like ***!!! when the mage restores his hp to almost full and gains 15% extra dmg reduction.... killing the troops fast is a much better way
        Yep. And a pve mage can resto him/herdelf as soon as resto cd over, it's easily enough to keep up with knights, especially if the mage delays the fight. Then it's a piece of cake vs hs/us
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Everyone says Mage but I say Archer.. Mages are good and all but pvp I have to give to the archers.. they just hit too hard and with the talents out now, there AoE is way better then the mages.. yes i know mages can do it a lot more, but archers can do it enough times now with the lower cd time where its a big problem.. Mages take quite a few AoE attacks to take out the troops and Ive saw some archers do it in as little as 2 and sometimes one shot.. from there, all they have to do is use there double shot and mages dont stand a chance because they always have to heal, heal, heal.. Now the Archers have unlimited heal runes and i think once there maxed.. thats gunna be it.. Yeah i know archers have problems with knights, but Archers can be made to ward off any class.. I gotta give this one to the archers.. sorry mages..

Comment

Originally posted by mmeeooww View Post
            Everyone says Mage but I say Archer.. Mages are good and all but pvp I have to give to the archers.. they just hit too hard and with the talents out now, there AoE is way better then the mages.. yes i know mages can do it a lot more, but archers can do it enough times now with the lower cd time where its a big problem.. Mages take quite a few AoE attacks to take out the troops and Ive saw some archers do it in as little as 2 and sometimes one shot.. from there, all they have to do is use there double shot and mages dont stand a chance because they always have to heal, heal, heal.. Now the Archers have unlimited heal runes and i think once there maxed.. thats gunna be it.. Yeah i know archers have problems with knights, but Archers can be made to ward off any class.. I gotta give this one to the archers.. sorry mages..
            Heal runes are limited...
            But at the rest,all depends of bulid,archers neee high mdef,what is not that easy without buff.still we can kill mages, but this not mean nothing - mage is the best class on wt

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I agree with the above.. I am an archer, and I LOVE fighting mages!! No offense to the mages out there but they are by far the easiest to kill pvp wise.. Even when they heal.. are multi shot pretty much takes out whatever they healed..
              Last edited by Snowrat; 09-19-2013, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Heal runes are limited...
                But at the rest,all depends of bulid,archers neee high mdef,what is not that easy without buff.still we can kill mages, but this not mean nothing - mage is the best class on wt
                Archers Mdef, doent need to be THAT high.. avg is all it takes.. Im sorry, i get that you are a mage and all but Mages die to easily.. They are only best PVE.. Archers also have world boss down.. Yeah, we need mages to keep us alive in campains.. but If your talking PvP and you get an even Mage and Archer.. Archer wins almost 100% of the time..

Comment

If you meet pvp setup mage who wipe out your troops in 2 turns and hit you thunderer and you still must kill mage troops,this is not that simple
                  But i have good feelings after that i win 3x in a row 4k higher mage xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by mmeeooww View Post
                    Archers Mdef, doent need to be THAT high.. avg is all it takes.. Im sorry, i get that you are a mage and all but Mages die to easily.. They are only best PVE.. Archers also have world boss down.. Yeah, we need mages to keep us alive in campains.. but If your talking PvP and you get an even Mage and Archer.. Archer wins almost 100% of the time..
                    didnt mean this to sound rude.. but when mages have to heal half the time just to stay alive.. im sorry, not for me.. An archer is like a knight and a mage in one.. you can make them into whatever u want.. but an avg. archer is gunna beat a mage one on one (troops included).. yeah, the mage may take out the troops first.. but the archers crit damage In my opinion is just too much for the mage to handle..

Comment

• Originally posted by mmeeooww View Post
                      Im mage?wahaha xD maybe on next acc
                      Its true,with right bulid we can eat mages.but need more cash for same effect

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        Im mage?wahaha xD maybe on next acc
                        Its true,with right bulid we can eat mages.but need more cash for same effect
                        What Cash would you need? Archers AoE once is like a Mages x2 pretty much. I dont use cash too much for my archer and i have no problems at all with mages.. In fact, I almost always go after the mages over the knights.. Knights are a pain to try and kill, but mages I can hit like a hot knife through butter. The Healing is a bit annoying but I get the kill in the end.

Comment

• Mages are pretty good at doing odd jobs but if we are talking about pvp, got to give that to the Archers and Knights.. Knights can beat Archers, And Archers can beat knights, But you would have to be one tough mage if we are talking stright pvp, not arena where there are other with u, Im talking battleground style. Yeah, mages get the advantage on knights.. but pvp, archers have the best shot at beating all classes. Archers are being needed more for odd jobs now too I see as we get into these new campains..

Comment

• Originally posted by moonlitnights View Post
                            What Cash would you need? Archers AoE once is like a Mages x2 pretty much. I dont use cash too much for my archer and i have no problems at all with mages.. In fact, I almost always go after the mages over the knights.. Knights are a pain to try and kill, but mages I can hit like a hot knife through butter. The Healing is a bit annoying but I get the kill in the end.
                            I say aBout all of cashing,archers just need more.
                            If you play enaught on your barket and have ~48k on 59v,yes you can beat 50k mage But this not all,if you meat smart pve smart mage with good talents,this is not that simple. I dont tell mage can beat similar br archer,i say mage can get more adventage from cashing then archer. And one more thing, crit mage is much better then archer if you can bulid it
                            Noncash archer beat mage,cash archer can beat mage if spend more then mage. Sad,but cashrule is important on this game
                            Last edited by miQQQs; 06-26-2013, 05:59 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              I say aBout all of cashing,archers just need more.
                              If you play enaught on your barket and have ~48k on 59v,yes you can beat 50k mage But this not all,if you meat smart pve smart mage with good talents,this is not that simple. I dont tell mage can beat similar br archer,i say mage can get more adventage from cashing then archer. And one more thing, crit mage is much better then archer if you can bulid it
                              lol, no way is Crit mage better then crit archer.. Archers have way more shots at crits then a mage does and Crit mages sacrafice a lot of matk (the anti crit astral) to become a crit mage.. Balens have nothing to do with any of this.. Whoever spends more will get more.. But an archer VS a mage, The archer is gunna win. I agree with meow. I am not a fan of the Crit mage as its too much a gamble with the Matk you are giving up to do this.. The game is made to where the archer will have an advantage over the mage though just like the mage has advantage over knight and the knight over archer.. Thats just the way it is.. A good Archer will always beat a good Mage. And you might as well forget about using Matk troops on an archer.. Learned my lesson about that one.. killed in one shot..

Comment

• Originally posted by MoonFire7 View Post
                                lol, no way is Crit mage better then crit archer.. Archers have way more shots at crits then a mage does and Crit mages sacrafice a lot of matk (the anti crit astral) to become a crit mage.. Balens have nothing to do with any of this.. Whoever spends more will get more.. But an archer VS a mage, The archer is gunna win. I agree with meow. I am not a fan of the Crit mage as its too much a gamble with the Matk you are giving up to do this.. The game is made to where the archer will have an advantage over the mage though just like the mage has advantage over knight and the knight over archer.. Thats just the way it is.. A good Archer will always beat a good Mage. And you might as well forget about using Matk troops on an archer.. Learned my lesson about that one.. killed in one shot..
                                Ask blizzi what her crit mage make with archers... xD aoe comBo and 0 trops,50% archer hp ^^ but at the point. Archer can beat mage,yes,but need good crit rate for kill troops fast enaught. Have 3k+ crit at 59 v is not that simmple for evryone and still not enaught,i have 3.5k and still need more
                                Mages base on wd bulid and dont need look at crit rate . Thats why bulid archers is not that simple for evryone. And dont tell me idk what talking aBout,each day i fight in bg with my br mages and i most of the time get 30 kills,i fight arena with strong mages tooso i know what i talking aBout when i say mages are best class on wt,why- becouse is easier to get adventages

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X