No announcement yet.

Best class in wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldn't say that there is any best class for the whole game but from what i have made is that the class standings change according to the lvl
    like in the beginning<like lvl 1-35 or 39> mage is the top class with its AOE and restoration as you advance like lvl< 39 - 55or65>archer becomes really power full further knight becomes power full,i think the reason for this is at the beginning the mage starts with the AOE which deals a lot of damage per turn but as you move on astrals slots unlock and the archer can equip the crit astral with determination < bcoz first 2 slots plp chose attak and def of opposite attk > and with skill multi shot which depends on crit they take the lead moving on the knight comes into action with there tenacity, argon shield,reverse damage and most important enhanced block which restores hp passively so if a knight equips block astral and illusion is practically a self healer and reverse damage,the longer you take the fight the more chances you are going to lose
    well this is my view
    Last edited by R28881593; 06-12-2013, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      Need PVE set. Anyway some archers does like 90k+ delphic sniper at 50% on 11k pdef, yeah so even the best mages get pwned.
      Rage runes?
      Eh, a pvp set Archer, could start a battle in BG with 100 rage, use AP til out of Rage, then pop a rage rune if needed, if not, can just use arrow strike on troops to rage build for the next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        Rage runes?
        Eh, a pvp set Archer, could start a battle in BG with 100 rage, use AP til out of Rage, then pop a rage rune if needed, if not, can just use arrow strike on troops to rage build for the next fight.
        Don't ask me, although I have yet to fight a pve set archer that do this...
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Rage runes?
          Yep,this is the best mage killer...start with 100 rage, 4x ap with crit or 3x with less rate and mage is dead Hehe... But this is good idea for mages,thats why you must change trees smart
          Noone say me similar br archer cant win with mage becouse this is simple...
          Ppl fight with more br other class or dont know how fight with their acc and then make theards like this...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Rage runes?
            Do you think mages are stupid... that will enable them to use resto on themselves, I dont know about you.. but the best pve set archer in my server with 5k higher br then me can not kill me in 4 APs... even without heal..
            Yes ap spam is great, but get troops out of the way first, cuz if you cant kill mage before you run of rage (doubtful) you are then ''fairly'' exposed without any rage and troops+mage alive..
            (adding the dmg from pvp set would not help him kill me fast enough.. and a pvp set archer should rly start with lunatic since its aoe hurt extra much)

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              Do you think mages are stupid... that will enable them to use resto on themselves, I dont know about you.. but the best pve set archer in my server with 5k higher br then me can not kill me in 4 APs... even without heal..
              Yes ap spam is great, but get troops out of the way first, cuz if you cant kill mage before you run of rage (doubtful) you are then ''fairly'' exposed without any rage and troops+mage alive..
              (adding the dmg from pvp set would not help him kill me fast enough.. and a pvp set archer should rly start with lunatic since its aoe hurt extra much)
              Idk what server you play but on my,simmilar br mage have 0 chance if i spam ap -what is normal for me pve archer. I have enaught crit for 3/4 criHits, each 12-15k...and even if you kill my troops you are out and I can kill troops + heal with bf. But one thing, this is not guide for archer without 3k crit becouse less crit = die

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

a pve mage can kill troops 2 aoes. and with all clothes lvl (lets say 3) should have enough rage to toss a resto on yerself

use 3 bolts and toss a bl, by now if the mage is alive to toss the bl, the archer should have the disadvantage

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                  a pve mage can kill troops 2 aoes. and with all clothes lvl (lets say 3) should have enough rage to toss a resto on yerself

use 3 bolts and toss a bl, by now if the mage is alive to toss the bl, the archer should have the disadvantage
                  ABout what barket we talk? I'm on 59 where good mage have 45k hp and I can take it in 3xap...ap-mage aoe-ap-aoe-ap resto...but if you still alive...even if yeah i can take down this resto on 1 crit hit...
                  Ofc if criRate fcUp - i lose,but i like my crit luck 45k br on this barket mage cant use max heal+aoe tree,other thing on 68v+...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Doesnt need max, just need rof&/ meteor on effective lvls, saves 3 skill points so say 62.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                      Doesnt need max, just need rof&/ meteor on effective lvls, saves 3 skill points so say 62.
                      I know what you mean...max meteor make nice dmg,not maxed rof to+ rage bulid, but this not change that - same br archer kill you, why? Becouse of our single target shots, you have 1-2 depends of setup,archer can spam hit for you from start to your die

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Yea, i'mnot saying otherwise, I suppose…

Still waiting for an archer to use this on me tho… i'm 63 and fought plenty pve sets. Have yet to see AP spam...
                        I dont mind waiting, (however I do recommend it to my guildies, with pve).

But generally seems as most PvE set users just do the plainold*shakes head*
                        Must sleep. GN.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_135 View Post
                          i was wondering what is the best multi purpose class?
                          class that can solo, pvp and farm well and also easy to use?
                          pvp - knights and mages. late game knights are powerful and mages aoe and heal owns all
                          world boss/necropolis - archers
                          catacombs - mages
                          mp dungeons - late game archers and mages are in demand knights aren't really needed

Mages tend to own in every part of the game while knights are weak in world boss and mp dungeons and archers are the worst pvp class. If you want an easy character that owns everything be a mage.

Comment

Anata, I will bump my crit rate to the region of 3000+ to see if your method works, not really working well with 2700ish crit at the moment with maxed out AP.
                            S144
                            Guild: 'Nightmare
                            Level 80 Archer

Comment

in GB knight rocks
                              in WB archer rules
                              in BG mage always heal

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
                                Anata, I will bump my crit rate to the region of 3000+ to see if your method works, not really working well with 2700ish crit at the moment with maxed out AP.
                                Yep under 3k crit is not a good for ap,from my exp with 3k its better but my point is to get 4k crit or more becouse archer on pvp just must crit 100% or mage eat them

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X