X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximus_135
    started a topic Best class in wartune?

Best class in wartune?

i was wondering what is the best multi purpose class?
    class that can solo, pvp and farm well and also easy to use?

• EdGrr
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Yes, I am doing approximately 40k damage using the element reduction skill (20k+ per hit)... the huge damage I have made with delphic is 60k+ per. Hit, well, that is on 1 minute timer... they did not survive the 2nd hit., cause they did have little hp left from my teammates damage (which means they are weaker than us)

Well, there was a battle, where there are 2 gaias and 1 herc... i am already the one left alive, and they have like 40% hp left... they were wiped out by my delphic... well, they are not that really strong.

Of course, not in all case i do huge damage. On some herc users, i just deal 8k damage per hit on my delphic (16k).... and sure, that guy was strong.

In short, if the tooon is weak, the sylph is weak. Likewise, if the toon is strong, even if you use weak sylph, it will be strong too., though not as strong as a strong sylph, but still, it will be strong.
    actually.. hmmm.. it's not the toon.. it's the lvl and how much you put into the sylph.. i repeat.. it's the sylph and not the toon.

Leave a comment:

• R27355993
    replied
    Right now knights and Archers are better for lvl80 advancement, the recent unlimited events are making troops a ridiculously weak. For necro, skytrail, god decent, wb etc - archers rule. For pvp - knights are better for now..but not as many knights since it takes alot of patience to get there. Of course the mages will swing back if or when new troops come as shields. I use both mage and knight, and can tell the difference..mage was a lot better at lower levels

Leave a comment:

• blakeshinoda1
    replied
    Mage....done...next topic

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    1 star green Pan doing huge damage on Hercules? are you sure?
    Yes, I am doing approximately 40k damage using the element reduction skill (20k+ per hit)... the huge damage I have made with delphic is 60k+ per. Hit, well, that is on 1 minute timer... they did not survive the 2nd hit., cause they did have little hp left from my teammates damage (which means they are weaker than us)

Well, there was a battle, where there are 2 gaias and 1 herc... i am already the one left alive, and they have like 40% hp left... they were wiped out by my delphic... well, they are not that really strong.

Of course, not in all case i do huge damage. On some herc users, i just deal 8k damage per hit on my delphic (16k).... and sure, that guy was strong.

In short, if the tooon is weak, the sylph is weak. Likewise, if the toon is strong, even if you use weak sylph, it will be strong too., though not as strong as a strong sylph, but still, it will be strong.

Leave a comment:

• R27560757SpeeDHunter
    replied
    Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    best class is the one not necroing 2 years old thread .. *smh*
    dont be surprised, Halloween is near

Leave a comment:

• Felliris
    replied
    Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    Yeah, probably just because if u have electro sylph ur wind res is -200. And almost no1 uses Wind Res as battle protection.

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    best class is the one not necroing 2 years old thread .. *smh*

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    It is not the sylph that really rules - it is how much balens and time you used.

In arena, I am just using 1 star green Pan, yet I am doing huge damage to most of the Herc users we encounter.

Basically, if the toon is not strong, then the sylph will not strong.

The strongest class is the balens-gamefreak class.

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    It is not the sylph that really rules - it is how much balens and time you used.

In arena, I am just using 1 star green Pan, yet I am doing huge damage to most of the Herc users we encounter.

Basically, if the toon is not strong, then the sylph will not strong.

The strongest class is the balens-gamefreak class.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    the best class is one of the two you aren't playing
    joking because depending of the class you ask, that class will always say another one is better ^^
    it's human
    cuz every class has their pros and cons, and every class just enlarge their cons hehe

knight complain they can't use guardian rune
    archer complain their DF become useless (which is only partly true)
    mage complain they have no reliable speed reduction skill

I am not gonna complain much cuz same as others say, sylph rules all

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    the best class is one of the two you aren't playing
    joking because depending of the class you ask, that class will always say another one is better ^^
    it's human

Leave a comment:

• toptrunks619
    replied
    knights rule wartune end of story

Leave a comment:

• zero20102008
    replied
    Best class here hercluis and Aegis
    .. yup i say class becuse now sylphs replace chars now sylphs roll

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    no best class here but popular class yes.. it's the mage.. everybody needs them. : )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X