Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Else Unlucky on Astrals Like Me?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Else Unlucky on Astrals Like Me?

Do you spend 600k gold to get nothing more than this:
    (This was all on the first star, before I ever advanced to the second star)

Because I do. Every day I spend 600k all at once, and then 400k later. I got about 7 or 8 blues today, and two purples. My guild buddies get 2 orange astrals for every 200k they spend, and I'm not exaggerating.

I had the blue MATK astral until I was level 46. I was the most powerful mage on the server until I reached level 49, in which all the other strong mages had orange Matk and orange pdef. I'm still stuck with purples. (Not to mention I had to use my star points to buy the purple pdef as well as the orange will destroyer, Ive only gotten a couple other oranges from actual capturing).

So what's going on R2? This isn't statistically accurate. I could be using 600k gold to get my guild skills up, but I basically just withdrew it all from my account. I even tried selling all my blue and purple astrals to get more captures in. Nothing works.
    Last edited by Fluxty; 10-06-2012, 10:51 AM.

yes ever since that name change thing its been weird i remember could use 600k and have great chance at getting a orange astro now ive gone 1.4m between today and yesterday 1 ONE purple same technique and everything i always use.
    I just was about to use 300k started only got misfortune and greens 150k in and i buy and sell my astros see that it wasnt going no where so upgrade my gold guildskill to lvl7
    Last edited by Ashanie; 10-06-2012, 11:09 AM.
    IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

same for me )) i'm really unlucky :-/
      • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
      • Nickname : DarkShines
      • Class : Mage
      • Level : 50+
      • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Erm.... no. If you get misfortune, try to delay drawing a bit, if you still get misfortune again try holding a click before release. if still get misfortune again!!! stop drawing and swap to do other things and come back to draw again later, this work for me.

Comment

one tips for me. dont hesitate. click fast n dont hold back.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I am lvl 41 and finally have two oranges...most of the time I get a bunch of green and misfortunes...then about a dozen blue ones...maybe 2-3 purples...and I drop at least 600k a day on it....irritating

Comment

Some just don't have the luck, techniques don't matter. I get a lot of purples, 20 mil and no oranges.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

yeah techniques have no effect over this it is a mater of luck and how much you wanna spend.... as far as luck my luck sucks......zero oranges about 10m spent and nutting to show for it but purples
                giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                server 164 brighthollow
                class : archer
                current level : 54
                favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Make sure you sell your green astrals.
                  Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post
                    Make sure you sell your green astrals.
                    do that no difference luck still sux
                    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                    server 164 brighthollow
                    class : archer
                    current level : 54
                    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Took me until 600 or so star points to even just get purples.

I DO sell all my greens now though. Sure, it doesn't make you any luckier, but generally it refunds enough of your money (90%) to give you a few more button pushes each time you play with Astrals, and combined with the fact that the blues are "worth" 3x as much, it seems to work out in your favor.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        Some just don't have the luck, techniques don't matter. I get a lot of purples, 20 mil and no oranges.
                        somewhat agree with you, but I HAVE noticed the rate of misfortunes has increased significantly since the last few patches
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

0_0 pure of luck astral.. hehe. i think its like refining on CS. chance by % or (succes and fail). dont worry for those astral. even blue astral with high lv is worth, almost same with purple, but yellow is special i think ><

Comment

Working...
                          X