Block heal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block heal

Not yet got an answer to this so I will keep posting until I get one. Why has knights Block heal been capped. I just finished BG (and to all trolls I got 2.3k so I do win my share i.e. this is not about losing) and there was a mage there that heals for 13k per round, BL for 130k+, and another heal for about the same. He used no other skill beyond blood rune with now can last for 8 turns - so intercept is useless here. Be reasonable, if our block heal - which does not trigger all the time - is capped at 3k, then it is only reasonable that suntoria which triggers every round is also capped to the same. The same applies to blood sucker for archers.

The amount of HP that is restored by suntoria is determined by the players hp. My hp is currently 116k so I usually get 6k or 7k back each suntoria round. Some of the players I run with get 10k or better each suntoria round but their HP 200k or higher. So stop trying to mess things up for us Mages. We have enough issues.
    *Kabam Sever: 34 East - IGN: Jezzabel - Guild: Equinox - Class: Mage - Level: 80 - Battle Rating: 1 mil+*

Comment

I dont think the mages need to be hindered , the knights buffed a little...
      Moistify!

Comment

Originally posted by Jezzabel View Post
        The amount of HP that is restored by suntoria is determined by the players hp. My hp is currently 116k so I usually get 6k or 7k back each suntoria round. Some of the players I run with get 10k or better each suntoria round but their HP 200k or higher. So stop trying to mess things up for us Mages. We have enough issues.
        So as a % its 6%. All I am asking for is the promised 4%. And if not - cap all players accordingly

Comment

Suntoria is fine as it is. What good are mages if their heals get capped? So you got into a fight with a mage that was bigger than your toon, big deal. It happens all the time.
          *Kabam Sever: 34 East - IGN: Jezzabel - Guild: Equinox - Class: Mage - Level: 80 - Battle Rating: 1 mil+*

Comment

You can't compare knights block/heal to Suntoria or Bloodthirsty strike.

How much rage does it take to cast Block/Heal?
            How many turns does it take to cast Block/Heal?

Your trying to compare a passive skill to active skills, so give it up will you!

Feel free to continue to argue the point about the block/heal being nerfed, but if your going to compare to skills, compare it with other classes passives!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              You can't compare knights block/heal to Suntoria or Bloodthirsty strike.

How much rage does it take to cast Block/Heal?
              How many turns does it take to cast Block/Heal?

Your trying to compare a passive skill to active skills, so give it up will you!

Feel free to continue to argue the point about the block/heal being nerfed, but if your going to compare to skills, compare it with other classes passives!
              The question to ask - would be how often does it trigger? But more importantly - I would just like to know why it was nerfed, along with the rage return on EDD and the reduction in damage done from skills.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                TBut more importantly - I would just like to know why it was nerfed
                That is the question that you should be asking I agree

Knights however were not the only class to have skills altered in this patch.

Knights are such hypocritical animals. They have been complaining about how unfair PvE is to them, as the other classes can get further in every instance. This has been adjusted with the removal of slow so knights have had PvE balanced.

Then when the Block/heal is adjusted to try and balance out PvP a little bit, the uproar is unreal. You would think that we have lost block/heal completely, not just had it nerfed.

Comment

i think, like slow was OP in PvE, Blok heal is OP in PvP. You cant get best of all worlds.
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                    That is the question that you should be asking I agree

Knights however were not the only class to have skills altered in this patch.

Knights are such hypocritical animals. They have been complaining about how unfair PvE is to them, as the other classes can get further in every instance. This has been adjusted with the removal of slow so knights have had PvE balanced.

Then when the Block/heal is adjusted to try and balance out PvP a little bit, the uproar is unreal. You would think that we have lost block/heal completely, not just had it nerfed.
                    Well it was the question I asked right at the beginning. But can someone explain how this skill is "OP"? It is very difficult to get block to trigger a lot so I hardly see how 4% is a huge deal. I can have a maxed astral to reduce crit strikes but archers will still crit 100% of the time against me. This amounts to a lot more than the 4% heal.

Concerning PvE, I agree that has now been balanced, but I fail to see how the block/heal made knight OP in PvP - see previous remark.
                    Last edited by muzza40; 08-24-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Well it was the question I asked right at the beginning. But can someone explain how this skill is "OP"? It is very difficult to get block to trigger a lot so I hardly see how 4% is a huge deal. I can have a maxed astral to reduce crit strikes but archers will still crit 100% of the time against me. This amounts to a lot more than the 4% heal.

Concerning PvE, I agree that has now been balanced, but I fail to see how the block/heal made knight OP in PvP - see previous remark.
                      If its not "OP" and/or hard to get it triggered..., why are you so upset about it?
                      It didnt matter earlier either or did it? Choose One, no stories.
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
                        If its not "OP" and/or hard to get it triggered..., why are you so upset about it?
                        It didnt matter earlier either or did it? Choose One, no stories.
                        It was fine, not op. Now it is ****, not ok. What's so hard to understand?
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          It was fine, not op. Now it is ****, not ok. What's so hard to understand?
                          Actually, i dont really care about it, but you two are confusing people.
                          Keep calm and whine on.

Edit : But I dont think anyone who could answer this question(R2_Representatives) even open threads here.
                          Last edited by Hot Shot; 08-24-2014, 04:17 PM.
                          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Maybe there should be something to decrease the amount of damage you take when you block currently its a damage reduction of 25% maybe an astrals or something to reduce it by 35% as all the ppl who use crit a determination astral to increase dmg up to 50% when you crit putting it at a max of roughly 100% dmg increase in total when you crit, maybe there should be something like that to decrease the amount of dmg you take when you block if your going to nerf the heal :/ just a suggestion.
                            Moistify!

Comment

I can have a maxed astral to reduce crit strikes but archers will still crit 100% of the time against me.
                              I am not trying to start an argument, but this point is absolutely incorrect.

There are currently no archers that crit 100% of the time. We are led to believe that the maximum crit is 90%, so 100% crit rate against you is impossible.

So I suggest that if your going to make an argument to try and get our block/heal fixed, then don't just make up evidence as you feel fit. It may feel like some archers crit all the time, but maybe it is you that is ONLY noticing the big red damage figures that go with crit hits.

Comment

Working...
                              X