Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Group Arena OP casher vs lowbies newbies! Not fair I say random match making!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Arena OP casher vs lowbies newbies! Not fair I say random match making!

So in group arena, OP cashers all team up and fight lowbies or non casher or whatever, they will always win, and they pick only the strong one in their team, and
    also 3 mages with 35 pvp set, all aoes and kill so fast, this is so lame! I say randomly pick teams in arena and fight! More fun more excitement and nobody is out power or out level! What you think players? and what you think GM?

I disagree. It sucks running into the heavy cashers and getting mauled but ultimately its irrelevant. If you start insig farming early in your development you can almost have the 35 gear by the time you hit 35-37 and you will most likely have the insigs for the 45 gear by the time you hit 45. Doesn't really affect much. Just understand there will be groups you can't beat and don't sweat it.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Nah, I already have full 35 pvp set since i was 34, got the bow from the event so it was piece of cake, but the other lowbies? They dont go arena because they just die and get
      tired of it, and guildmates always want to join the high levels but they feel like they are being ignored because they are weak, but if its random match making, nobody will feel like this and everybody will feel like the game is funner and wont feel out power because it was randomly pick.

Comment

hehe its not true . the lowbies is they key u for easier victory on arena 3v3.

Comment

Why don't you try this tactic instead: strip all your gears and let the other party win. If they're gonna win anyway, why not make it quicker? If the connection is good, and everyone in your team is ready at all times, you'll gain 4 insignias per minute average.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by R2352958 View Post
            Nah, I already have full 35 pvp set since i was 34, got the bow from the event so it was piece of cake, but the other lowbies? They dont go arena because they just die and get
            tired of it, and guildmates always want to join the high levels but they feel like they are being ignored because they are weak, but if its random match making, nobody will feel like this and everybody will feel like the game is funner and wont feel out power because it was randomly pick.
            Like I said most players can have it around 35-37. You got yours from an event. I didn't. I actually got mine around 39. But the point is this...you team up with randoms, what if you are a high powered player who keeps losing because you got teamed up with lowbies? Not fun for you. Or at least it isn't to me. I like to win in the GA's when I can. The only time I like to take lowbies is when I take guildmates with me. Other than that the only thing I get from it is an hr of annoyance. Also would these teams be required to stay together the whole GA? Or can you drop from them? If you can drop from a team or kick players then the only thing accomplished is a waste of an hr trying to find a team you can win with.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

always team up with same br as you that lessen chance encounter to high br players and make team as soon as 30min before arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Xspada View Post
                always team up with same br as you that lessen chance encounter to high br players and make team as soon as 30min before arena.
                This. Stay grouped with people that have the same BR and you will end up fighting grps that are more matched. Currently the system goes by the highest BR on the team, and matches them within +/-1k or so other ranked BR teams. So if you are 9k and group with 14k br you will end up fighting groups in the 13k-15k range. You may be fine if the other team also has high br with low, but more than likely you are going to get crushed.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....matching-works
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
                  X