Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

low damage. is LD medalian working properly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low damage. is LD medalian working properly?

damage got lowerd, way lower than before since after this new patch, its like i am fighting without medal in pvp, [while i always have LD medalian on]
    any other LD med. knight having the same problem? i just read knights damage got lowered in pvp, in pve i dont feel any difffrence so yeah. i dunno what has happened.
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

LD medal was bugged before (only the LD medal). It gave the bonus twice. So it was not 1.4 x, but 1.4 x 1.4 = 1.96 multiplier. They figured this out while making the new honor medals and levels, and corrected it. So now it is working properly (previously, it wasn't).
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Good to hear that. And you being doing less dmg could be other player getting stronger and lot of old monster campers aweaking cuz now ing and honor title.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

I have the same Prob dont know if its the patch or the (Bugged Medal According to Fherlayt) but if we are taking Fher words correctly, why would my damage suck on troops also ? as far as i know it works only for players ? even so i used to 1 shot troops with Ult slasher.. now i have to hit x2 crit to take it out also in this patch and pre events i have increased my attack by hell alot of amount they should get easier not harder..
        Name: Executioner
        Class: Critical Knight
        Sylph: Hercules **
        Server: S42 (Kabam)
        Currently Battle Rate: 251K
        Guild: Paradox

Comment

medallion is definitely bugged, i've been using IC medallion since patch
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

in 4vs4 arena, I feel that I am both dealing lower hits and recieving lower hits from my opponent. It makes me believe that there may be some sort of "across the board" reduction in damage... like: [(atk-def)/]2x70% seems to be the new formula for damage. Instead of the (atk-def)/2 we had before. If this is the case, then hp>def to a certain degree and healer mages (still healing the same amount, while recieving less damage) are unstoppable forces. I actually converted 4 of my patk gems to HP and noticed little to no difference in damage, but can stand there for an extra round or 2... or 3 depending on my opponents. Then I'm into OP sylph mode to clean them up with my team of... healers(I'm a knight, btw).

edit:
            No... no need for archers... just a tank and 3 healers ftw.

2nd edit:
            or all the medalions are broken could be the issue too for damage. I, honestly, don't know. But I also havn't compared one medalion to another side-by-side.
            Last edited by CaveNocte; 08-23-2014, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
              LD medal was bugged before (only the LD medal). It gave the bonus twice. So it was not 1.4 x, but 1.4 x 1.4 = 1.96 multiplier. They figured this out while making the new honor medals and levels, and corrected it. So now it is working properly (previously, it wasn't).
              well tht can be. but im doing same dmg with IC med and LD med, while they have a huge diffrece in stats tenacity and intensity , i guess they lowered it bit too much that it got bugged again
              S371/Zetsuen.
              Honor: GDK
              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Working...
              X