Nerf/Buff (GEMS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerf/Buff (GEMS)

This is what I have, 4 Level 4 Gems...i.e 4 pcs. Lvl. 4 PATK GEMS (PATK +112) which can give you 112*4= 448 PATK. Now, if I will synthesize all 4 gems to Level 5, ill only have +176 PATK (i mean ***)...4 level 4 PATK Gems synthesize to lvl 5 will only yield me +176...Its a waste...all 448 PATK will just go *poof*...and its really hard to farm for those gems(except if you're a balens user)...thats why i didnt synthesize it...

Now, for my suggestion, I hope that the mods of this game can change this. Either, nerf the lvl 2-3-4 gems abit so that it wont seem to be as a waste synthesizing gems or buff each gems lvl by 1.5X or 2X from the previous level...Thanks...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ima Ohw.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1732928
    " Mess with the Best, Die Like the Rest"

IGN: ImaOhw
    Server: Worg Lair
    Class: Archer (Lvl 55+)
    Guild: Elite

Guides

Suggestions

i agree with ur suggestion

Comment

no need for this suggeestion

of course it's meant to be that way.. You just need MORE gems = problem solved; otherwise it would be too easy to power up

bad suggestion dude

Comment

This kinda thing happens in most games
        like in CS
        3 chipped gems give more power than 1 flawed which takes 3 in order to be made
        the reason is to reduce over power but it doesn't stop cash players though since gems are easy get for them
        well it can be nerfed but the problems is it just won't but i like the suggestion so +1
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

or they can lower the prices of socket rods -.- I mean $1.85 USD a rod? LOLZ just laughable
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Not gonna happen.

If you have lvl 5 gems MUCH powerful than lvl 4 gems, imagine lvl 6, 7 or 8 gems. The scale is exponential.

And you are not going to have only 1 gem. U have 8 equipment, meaning 8 gems.
            Compare the below:
            8 x lvl 4 gems (112)= 896
            8 x lvl 5 gems (176) = 1408
            1408 - 896 = 512.
            Thats a difference of already 512 between lvl4 n lvl5.
            8 x lvl 6 gems (220) = 1760.
            1760 - 896 = 864.
            Thats the difference between lvl 4 n lvl 6 gems (fully gemmed in all 8 equipment). That's almost doubled.
            And that's what already in the game.

Lets say your idea gets accepted.
            >8 x lvl 4 (112) = 896 (remains the same)
            >going 1.5 powerup,
            >8 x lvl 5 (176*1.5) = 8 x 264 = 2112
            >8 x lvl 6 (220*1.5) = 8 x 330 = 2640
            >So any character fully gemmed with lvl4 gems and another with lvl6 gems have a difference of:
            > 2640 - 896 = 1744
            >
            > And the problem? What about lvl 7, n lvl 8 gems? And we're only talking about 1.5 times powerful. Imagine 2 times. That will be broken.
            > So a level 5 character (CASHER) with level 5 equipment can beat level 10, 20 or 30 character (non-casher).
            > Sure, a casher can beat a higher level non-casher , but not with this kind of gap.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
              Not gonna happen.

If you have lvl 5 gems MUCH powerful than lvl 4 gems, imagine lvl 6, 7 or 8 gems. The scale is exponential.

And you are not going to have only 1 gem. U have 8 equipment, meaning 8 gems.
              Compare the below:
              8 x lvl 4 gems (112)= 896
              8 x lvl 5 gems (176) = 1408
              1408 - 896 = 512.
              Thats a difference of already 512 between lvl4 n lvl5.
              8 x lvl 6 gems (220) = 1760.
              1760 - 896 = 864.
              Thats the difference between lvl 4 n lvl 6 gems (fully gemmed in all 8 equipment). That's almost doubled.
              And that's what already in the game.

Lets say your idea gets accepted.
              >8 x lvl 4 (112) = 896 (remains the same)
              >going 1.5 powerup,
              >8 x lvl 5 (176*1.5) = 8 x 264 = 2112
              >8 x lvl 6 (220*1.5) = 8 x 330 = 2640
              >So any character fully gemmed with lvl4 gems and another with lvl6 gems have a difference of:
              > 2640 - 896 = 1744
              >
              > And the problem? What about lvl 7, n lvl 8 gems? And we're only talking about 1.5 times powerful. Imagine 2 times. That will be broken.
              > So a level 5 character (CASHER) with level 5 equipment can beat level 10, 20 or 30 character (non-casher).
              > Sure, a casher can beat a higher level non-casher , but not with this kind of gap.

thanks.
              You're acting like everyone has the balens to do this. No one has lvl 7-8gems right now in the game. I think the highest I seen was a few lvl 6 gems. Most people have lvl 2-3gems. I can understand your point and it will be a valid one if higher level gems were easiably accessible. However, unless you spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on this game to get a full decked out lvl 8+ gems in your sets the idea the TS has won't be too OP. This will actually help balance things out with the cashers. Since the cashers are able to get all sockets open with gems in all slots. The non cashers are able to use one socket with a stronger gem.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                You're acting like everyone has the balens to do this. No one has lvl 7-8gems right now in the game. I think the highest I seen was a few lvl 6 gems. Most people have lvl 2-3gems. I can understand your point and it will be a valid one if higher level gems were easiably accessible. However, unless you spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on this game to get a full decked out lvl 8+ gems in your sets the idea the TS has won't be too OP. This will actually help balance things out with the cashers. Since the cashers are able to get all sockets open with gems in all slots. The non cashers are able to use one socket with a stronger gem.
                Firstly, if you said "The non cashers are able to use one socket with a stronger gem", just think abit.
                You are NOT LIMITING this to ONLY non-cashers....
                1. The non cashers are able to use one socket with a stronger gem
                2. Cashers are able to use 3 sockets with a stronger gem.
                Where's your fighting chance now????

Also, the reason you're not seeing lvl 7 n 8 gems is EXACTLY BECAUSE THE EFFECT IS NOT WORTH IT YET.
                IF YOU MAKE IT WORTHWHILE TO GET ONE lvl 8 GEM VS 3 LVL 7 GEMS (synthesis lvl 8 gems only take 3 lvl 7s), people will (CASHERS) get LVL 8 GEMS first.
                I don't need to fully decked to be overpowerful. If I have, say, 1 lvl 8, 1 lvl 7 and 5 or 6 lvl 4s, (no balens to improve them yet), I will be MUCH more powerful than someone with 8 lvl 4s.

lvl 7 is 280. lvl 8 is 350. With 1.5 powerup, lvl 7 is 280*1.5 = 420. lvl 8 is 525. Which gives us: (ignoring lvl 1-3)
                lvl 4: 112
                lvl 5: 264
                lvl 6: 330
                lvl 7: 420
                lvl 8: 525
                As you can see, 1 lvl 7 is like having 4 lvl 4s. So if I can socket 1 lvl7, I can save the socket in other equipment for other gems.
                Which brings us back to the first statment:

>>Firstly, if you said "The non cashers are able to use one socket with a stronger gem", just think abit.
                >>You are NOT LIMITING this to ONLY non-cashers....
                >>1. The non cashers are able to use one socket with a stronger gem
                >>2. Cashers are able to use 3 sockets with a stronger gem.
                >>Where's your fighting chance now????

Comment

Originally posted by ImaOhw View Post
                  This is what I have, 4 Level 4 Gems...i.e 4 pcs. Lvl. 4 PATK GEMS (PATK +112) which can give you 112*4= 448 PATK. Now, if I will synthesize all 4 gems to Level 5, ill only have +176 PATK (i mean ***)...4 level 4 PATK Gems synthesize to lvl 5 will only yield me +176...Its a waste...all 448 PATK will just go *poof*...and its really hard to farm for those gems(except if you're a balens user)...thats why i didnt synthesize it...

Now, for my suggestion, I hope that the mods of this game can change this. Either, nerf the lvl 2-3-4 gems abit so that it wont seem to be as a waste synthesizing gems or buff each gems lvl by 1.5X or 2X from the previous level...Thanks...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25344[/ATTACH]
                  the gem is not a problem , the price of gem is the problem but u can solve it with catacomb ... and yea , need a cheaper socket rod :3
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

Firstly, if you said "The non cashers are able to use one socket with a stronger gem", just think abit.

Also, the reason you're not seeing lvl 7 n 8 gems is EXACTLY BECAUSE THE EFFECT IS NOT WORTH IT YET.
                    IF YOU MAKE IT WORTHWHILE TO GET ONE lvl 8 GEM VS 3 LVL 7 GEMS (synthesis lvl 8 gems only take 3 lvl 7s), people will (CASHERS) get LVL 8 GEMS first.
                    I don't need to fully decked to be overpowerful. If I have, say, 1 lvl 8, 1 lvl 7 and 5 or 6 lvl 4s, (no balens to improve them yet), I will be MUCH more powerful than someone with 8 lvl 4s.

lvl 7 is 280. lvl 8 is 350. With 1.5 powerup, lvl 7 is 280*1.5 = 420. lvl 8 is 525. Which gives us: (ignoring lvl 1-3)
                    As you can see, 1 lvl 7 is like having 4 lvl 4s. So if I can socket 1 lvl7, I can save the socket in other equipment for other gems.

>>Firstly, if you said "The non cashers are able to use one socket with a stronger gem", just think abit.
                    >>You are NOT LIMITING this to ONLY non-cashers....
                    First of all I was agreeing with you that gems need to be tweaked a bit. Please read the full thing and try to get the gist of what I was writing about. Lastly, sure the cashers are able to get 3 stronger gems out of it, but non cashers still are able to slightly balance it out if the gems were buffed up more.

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                      the gem is not a problem , the price of gem is the problem but u can solve it with catacomb ... and yea , need a cheaper socket rod :3
                      Yea this too will help things out. If gems and rods were cut in half at least then it would be much easier to get the gems you need. I have no clue why they want you to spend almost 2 dollars for one rod. Seriously other free mmos have these rods for free but thisone charges and arm and a leg for it.

Comment

>>You are NOT LIMITING this to ONLY non-cashers...
                        My question is...can u reach lvl 7 gem...it may happen if your a balens user...but as you can see you can only buy lvl 2 gems which cost 85 balens...and u need 4 lvl 2 gems to make 1 lvl 3 = 340 balens...340 balens * 4 lvl 3 gems = 1360 balens for lvl 4...1360 balens * 4 lvl 4 gems = 5440 balens for lvl 5 gems...5440 balens * 4 lvl 5 gems = 21760 balens...21760 balens just for lvl 6 gems...now how much do you think would it cost to make lvl 7 gems...X3 (maybe)...and 30000 balens will cost you $300.00...now do you think there are people who would go for that(maybe if youre really REALLY rich)...and if even you buy though for the sake of this game, I think its a WASTE!!!...and I think people in this game are having trouble farming gems...so I dont think its impossible, and the same goes for socketing rods too *poof*...Ohaiyo Gusaimasu...

ID:	1661720
                        Last edited by ImaOhw; 10-07-2012, 10:45 AM.

Guides

Suggestions

Comment

need socket rod to be sold in vouchers !! gems is good as it is

Comment

it doesn't matter what u do to the gems, the cashers will get more of them first .... period. Add on more socketing rods and we are screwed. Doesn't matter how u change the gems, make them more powerful, and they have MORE gems ..... think about it. I am a non-casher and never expect to get too high, can't beat a casher even if i was a casher unless i have MORE cash.
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

maybe for now you dont think its worth it...but in time...and heck with cashers...i dont mind them at all...its all about strategy...lolz...ohaiyo gusaimasu...

ID:	1661728

Guides

Suggestions