blood rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blood rune

lvl 10 Blood rune : Lose 8% HP per turn, lasts 8 turns. Causes max of 8000 damage per turn(everyone know that )
    Now i wanna know how much give a advanced blood rune ? level 1 and the max lvl ?

Comment

tnx a lot but why the lvl 1 advance is the same as lvl 10 normal ?!

Comment

Originally posted by cociorvan1 View Post
        tnx a lot but why the lvl 1 advance is the same as lvl 10 normal ?!
        /shrugs
        They want you to waste runestones on it I guess lol

Personally I'm working on max lvl adv heal rune first, then maybe do blood, dunno yet.

Comment

110.000 damage rune!!!!!!!!!!!
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
          Class : Archer
          Guild : •OneŽ•
          LvL : 80
          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Kinda pointless blood rune to be honest, all top players have 250k+ Hp (i have 360k) more when scrolled etc my advanced lvl 1 heal rune heals me over 100k when that goes to max the heal rune will do almost 200k by then as my Hp will be rising again next gem/ whip event. 200k to bloods 110? I'd take heal any day, sure when extra damage comes blood damage rises but my heal rune would again be ready by then if sylphs don't 1 hit Delphic you before either are useful
            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

Most of the time blood rune help with finishing the opponent...thats why i prefer it in 1v1 instead chaos (dont have any other offensive rune). Haveing blood rune casted when entering sylph mode ...and then entering the 50% phase...incresed dmg surely make difference atleast for me :P

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                110.000 damage rune!!!!!!!!!!!
                You might have misread that. Lol.
                Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
                  You might have misread that. Lol.
                  He's not incorrect, although phrased it incorrectly. 11k x10 turns = 110k dmg

Comment

I Love, Blood Rune very damage in fights.
                    ᔕauron

Comment

anyone have a picture of what a maxed heal and guardian advance rune does?

Comment

Originally posted by IgorF View Post
                        I Love, Blood Rune very damage in fights.
                        i agree completely
                        Moistify!

Comment

Personally I hate when someones put bleeding on me in BG or arena, but i am always playing on killing enemies fast.. last time someone (mage 190K BR) just went late by 2 turns on awaken he was dead lol. so the question is which type of playstyle u like the long time fight or the fast kill one.
                          note (playing with healing/Amnesia)
                          Name: Executioner
                          Class: Critical Knight
                          Sylph: Hercules **
                          Server: S42 (Kabam)
                          Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                          Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                            anyone have a picture of what a maxed heal and guardian advance rune does?
                            Advnaced Healing is 50% and can be done 4 turns (Maxed) and Advanced Gurdian Rune is 70% 2 turns (Maxed) i saw it in Thethrell video on youtube.
                            Name: Executioner
                            Class: Critical Knight
                            Sylph: Hercules **
                            Server: S42 (Kabam)
                            Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                            Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                              Kinda pointless blood rune to be honest, all top players have 250k+ Hp (i have 360k) more when scrolled etc my advanced lvl 1 heal rune heals me over 100k when that goes to max the heal rune will do almost 200k by then as my Hp will be rising again next gem/ whip event. 200k to bloods 110? I'd take heal any day, sure when extra damage comes blood damage rises but my heal rune would again be ready by then if sylphs don't 1 hit Delphic you before either are useful
                              The moment you cast blood rune on the enemy, you are doing damage on him... It means that in additional to the damage your opponent makes, the blood rune adds damage to it... Which means that you could be killed faster before you could use heal rune.

Scene 1:
                              1. His damage + blood rune damage = lesser hp in short time
                              2. You use hp rune to heal back 50% hp
                              3. He uses sylph delphic on you. You get killed... Sylph delphs do damage more than 75% of your total hp.
                              (Note that blood rune also effects if you awaken and use rune)

Scene 2:
                              1. His damage + blood rune damage = lesser hp in short time
                              2. He uses sylph delphic = is there a huge chance to survive with lesser hp?
                              a. If you get killed, heal rune was useless
                              b. If you survive, you use heal rune, heal 50% of hp.
                              3. Blood rune will still do damage, possible 8%-12% damage of hp (16500 is 4% of 400k hp) before you delph.
                              - so if he does 38%-42% damage from skills, you get killed.

Scene 3:
                              1. Your damage without blood rune = your enemy has still more hp
                              2. You delph, he has still chance (a good chance) to survive.
                              3. And when he still survives, a lot of things can happen, it depends on how fast the players think at that moment

In short, blood rune is not really useless.
                              Assuming in a nearly realistic battle, you use blood rune when you killed the troops, and, "to make things simple", let us say 5 turns does 11k damage, while the last 5 turns deals 16500 damage (due to timer), a total damage of 137500 damage on you. And he can cast a blood rune again after it expires.

----Which means if you use heal rune before he delphics, you will still not survive at a high chance (50% heal + your remaining hp - the continuing damage of blood rune).
                              ----It also means that if you do not use heal rune before he delphics (cause you have believe you will still survive after he delphs), you will not survive at a high chance too, since you have lesser hp left due to damage of blood rune.
                              Last edited by Kingryan; 08-22-2014, 06:53 PM. Reason: Added some wordings; change 12% to 4%

Comment

Working...
                              X