Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer Delphic annihilating fury VS. Sniper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer Delphic annihilating fury VS. Sniper

Has anyone noticed that Annihilating fury seems to be a lot weaker then Delphic Sniper? I have both maxed out and used 100 rage when testing the 2.. Sniper seems to still do so much more dmg in all my tests.. Yes i know fury hits 3 times and when added up though it is still much much lower then the dmg sniper does.. Is this a bug? Fury says it does more yet it just seems like it doesnt.. Also added all 3 crits on fury too.. I didnt add it when one was not a crit..

Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
    Has anyone noticed that Annihilating fury seems to be a lot weaker then Delphic Sniper? I have both maxed out and used 100 rage when testing the 2.. Sniper seems to still do so much more dmg in all my tests.. Yes i know fury hits 3 times and when added up though it is still much much lower then the dmg sniper does.. Is this a bug? Fury says it does more yet it just seems like it doesnt.. Also added all 3 crits on fury too.. I didnt add it when one was not a crit..
    Advanced archer skills all completely suck except for passives, all weaker than original skills including a skill that does no damage except increase damage for 1 turn.. So kinda pointless, would be ok if lasted 2 turns but currently it's biggest heap of **** I've ever seen. As for the Delphic yes it's a lot weaker and on top of that has no crit boost % either, normal Delphic is 20% extra chance to crit making it almost guaranteed for anyone with high crit value. Advanced Delphic again sucks balls and costs more rage.. Wether these can be upgraded with advanced talents ( if there will be any in the future) no one knows
    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
    s371 Harmony

Comment

it works better on ppl w/ illusion astral on
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

I even forgot about the crit boost sniper gives..
        Last edited by Snowrat; 09-19-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
          Advanced archer skills all completely suck except for passives, all weaker than original skills including a skill that does no damage except increase damage for 1 turn.. So kinda pointless, would be ok if lasted 2 turns but currently it's biggest heap of **** I've ever seen. As for the Delphic yes it's a lot weaker and on top of that has no crit boost % either, normal Delphic is 20% extra chance to crit making it almost guaranteed for anyone with high crit value. Advanced Delphic again sucks balls and costs more rage.. Wether these can be upgraded with advanced talents ( if there will be any in the future) no one knows
          I would argue that the archer ability Annihilating Fury still does very good damage even with 35 or more rage making it a good rage dump before going into sylph mode. While the ability blessed shot is a great way to gain 20 rage and give your next two abilities a greater chance to crit. So I do not believe either to be worthless. Although I would agree that it seems like Annihilating fury is somewhat weaker than sniper.

Comment

Quick rush to 80 they said...you'll be behind everyone else..they will have advanced skills....mahahahahaha...fools FOOOOLS XD

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
              Quick rush to 80 they said...you'll be behind everyone else..they will have advanced skills....mahahahahaha...fools FOOOOLS XD
              The skills are less of an issue, but a non-advanced player has 10% less HP from passive, less stats from the 8 advanced dragon soul levels (I'm about to hit lv4 with 0 balens/necro runs just from DI alone), advanced player also has 10 astral slots compared to the 9 a non advanced can have, in addition to the main slots being upgrade-able to further increase the boosts the astrals give. Probably forgetting something, but yeah, just by advancing class in that one day I went up ~10k or more BR, so if you have the chance to advance you should definitely take it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                The skills are less of an issue, but a non-advanced player has 10% less HP from passive, less stats from the 8 advanced dragon soul levels (I'm about to hit lv4 with 0 balens/necro runs just from DI alone), advanced player also has 10 astral slots compared to the 9 a non advanced can have, in addition to the main slots being upgrade-able to further increase the boosts the astrals give. Probably forgetting something, but yeah, just by advancing class in that one day I went up ~10k or more BR, so if you have the chance to advance you should definitely take it lol.
                well said mr. lol :P
                S371/Zetsuen.
                Honor: GDK
                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
                  I would argue that the archer ability Annihilating Fury still does very good damage even with 35 or more rage making it a good rage dump before going into sylph mode. While the ability blessed shot is a great way to gain 20 rage and give your next two abilities a greater chance to crit. So I do not believe either to be worthless. Although I would agree that it seems like Annihilating fury is somewhat weaker than sniper.
                  Disagree, you have the 35 rage to do the Delphic you have same rage for AP which casts faster, de buffs PDef and does more damage (providing it crits) either way id still use the AP. Blessed shot to give 20 rage and crit chance is good? Arrow strike pretty much gives you the same rage yet does damage to ppl all the while having anything over. 9k crit means extra crit chance pretty pointless anyway for a skill that does no damage, it's better spent casting a proper skill.
                  Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                  s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                    I tested all the new archer skills in WB, PVP and mpd's - I totally agree that over all they are weaker. I just maxed the passives and dumped the rest! I can't believe that all these new skills are so poor!!!!!! Take for example Soulhunter's Arrow, rage consumption 45, deal 15% and 1,050 physical damage to random enemy. Over next 3 turns target loses 1% of HP, while castor restores 1% HP each turn (max 2,000). A paltry 6k heal restore in 3 turns is useless and damage nothing special!
                    Last edited by Howie1; 08-23-2014, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Howie1 View Post
                      I tested all the new archer skills in WB, PVP and mpd's - I totally agree that over all they are weaker. I just maxed the passives and dumped the rest! I can't believe that all these new skills are so poor!!!!!! Take for example Soulhunter's Arrow, rage consumption 45, deal 15% and 1,050 physical damage to random enemy. Over next 3 turns target loses 1% of HP, while castor restores 1% HP each turn (max 2,000). A paltry 6k heal restore in 3 turns is useless and damage nothing special!
                      that is only waste a skill slot....
                      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                      Guild : •OneŽ•
                      LvL : 80
                      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Where wartunes developers that sort advanced skills out Drunk.
                        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
                          Where wartunes developers that sort advanced skills out Drunk.

WERE you drunk when you typed that?
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Yes is weekend ofc lol
                            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Comment

Think getting advanced skills also allows mount refining, which is a huge FREE br boost. Advanced skills themselves seem to suck for all classes though, except for the passives. Don't see any situation that would make my advanced mage skills useful, and the knights on my regular team never use any of theirs either. Oh well, with all the extras, I've gone up about 30k br since the patch, so not complaining.

Comment

Working...
                              X