Lag since patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag since patch

just want to ask if all of you experiencing the lag since the new patch started. I used to be able to use 2 toons without lag, 3 toons with lag. but now, I start to feel the lag even I'm using 1 toon for half an hour or so. 2 toons, lag like i was using 3 toons. It seems that there is no cache feature now. Every time we start a fight, we see smoke. I go to wild, I see environment loading, sylphs aren't properly loaded when first entering sylph atoll. So is it just me?
    Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Its the loading issue that hasnt been fixed and made players quit in result
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I'm done with the game.
      Shame on me thinking about spending money on this ****.
      Ultimately, this game will sooner or later be like Broken Realm.
      They will stop support and recharging and give players infinite balens and items.
      The cashers are wasting their money spending over millions of dollars in this game only to realize free players can go to lvl 80 and be just like them.
      I will be like I've spent over millions of dollars within less than an hour =).
      So I play free for now on ^^

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      I...I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
        I only to realize free players can go to lvl 80 and be just like them.
        You are pretty clueless aren't you?

Comment

yes u are not alone on cache thingy. most data are not cached into flash memory anymore thats the reason why we are experiencing slow loading example during the very first loading of the game and during battle ground. we should take this issue to r2 pls everyone leave a comment and lets create a ticket on this thread.

Comment

Waiting 5 mins in wilds for a monster to load so you can attack it..isnt fun. Waiting up to 10 sec for your astros to appear every time you press quick capture, isnt fun. Waiting for skills to load or rage amount to catch up so you can use skills, isnt fun. Waiting for players and troops to load, isnt fun. Buying 50 epic shards for 70 jewels etc just to have them cut the cost of shards to make items epic...just really ****'s people off big time. Nerfing class skills so that that class is no longer ...umm that class is just stupid. Losing income in WB due to terrible lag annoys the **** out of people..need i go on???

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
              Its the loading issue that hasnt been fixed and made players quit in result
              This. Such an easy fix could be made. The fact that it is NOT fixed makes me question why I want to invest even one more cent in this game.

Comment

Working...
              X