Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

After updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After updates

First of all, I would like to thank the developer for having such a nice and addictive game for all. However, ever since the new patch updates, there were many changes and I would like to get clarification on that.

I started playing this game in May last year. Now it is already 1 year plus. Those days, the event were in monthly basis. Now, the events are in bi-weekly basis. So, you want us to spend double on what we used to spend those days.

Before the latest updates, a bunch of 150K BR players had no problem beating a lvl 80 Bright Angel. I was 180K BR before updates. The boss hit me around 20K damage each time. Today at 198K BR and fully potted to 202K BR, the same boss hit me at around 40K damage. Now, you want us to spend more just to match the stronger monsters. What is the logic?

All my damages seem to have decreased. Isn't the more we spend, the stronger we are? Do you want us to spend more just to kill the bloody monsters?

Anyone who have reached at least 180K BR should have spent a decent of money in this game but looking at it, you are too greedy. You want us to spend more and more and more. You are not happy driving a BMW, now you want a Porsche.

The new updates also slowed down our game play. Every time I go to Battleground, I see only shadows and I cannot hit any of them.... since you have introduced new honor ranks. Once a while, a super strong player will appear in front of me which I always want to avoid. Meaning, I only see those stronger than me around, those weaker than me will remain as shadow and I have no chance to hit them.

I believe many is going to quit. You are killing a goose which lays golden eggs. You will end up making everybody to quit. Trust me.

yeah, mini client always loading and freezing. In BG most of palyer there are blured and unable to click them.

Comment

spire cards are not loadingClick image for larger version

Name:	spire.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	1693636

9days of patch?
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

the only place i have problem with client is in arena and if i have refleshed a long time other then that i dont have lag with it

Comment

Before the latest updates, a bunch of 150K BR players had no problem beating a lvl 80 Bright Angel. I was 180K BR before updates. The boss hit me around 20K damage each time. Today at 198K BR and fully potted to 202K BR, the same boss hit me at around 40K damage. Now, you want us to spend more just to match the stronger monsters. What is the logic?
          Same here, used to kill bright angel quite easily before patch, we tried after.. and we barely got half of 1 hp bar Most of this is caused by res reduction **** but still, my damage decreased considerably with -50k on templars with regular skill and no info about this or any explication at all. I asked right after the patch whats going on with damage and so far i havent got any answer from them. Thing is they dont give a **** about players, this game is such a **** but unfortunately addiction tells its words.. for how long we`ll never know. This full company is a big **** along with their game testers.

Edit : this is hilarious, opened a ticket about damage decreased and look what answer i got.

1st

R2 Rhett replied:
          Hi,
          We did report this back to the pro team about this. They are currently working on it. Hope it helps.

2nd answer after sending again ticket.

R2 Rhett replied:
          Hi,
          Sorry about the delay. Did you keep any of the screen shot? Or can you screen shot your damage now and tell us what was it before? Thanks.

Are you kidding me? make screen shot to damage ? Take a look on who`s working at tickets..

Later edit, this is how you explain to a 2 years old kid.. maybe they will understand what i`m trying to say even tho i doubt.

Last edited by sunshinε; 08-24-2014, 12:14 PM.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

DMG = They fixed LD medalion. or so someone wrote somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              DMG = They fixed LD medalion. or so someone wrote somewhere.
              Fixed as in ? Higher medallions dont give Tenacity, only Intensity. So you`ll get more "Damage decreased from players reduced by %" not "Damage increased with %".
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

i think LD medallion is broken altogether

i've been using IC medallion since the patch
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer