rank in gods descent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rank in gods descent

i was 4th and i stay losing my place only cuz i've less br. not is fair. i've obtained for second the same points and now i've lost 2 place only for br. both 4 have same points.
    every hero has his hamster!

It worse than that - I had the case where players changed their astrals and used scrolls just before the time was up just to push themselves ahead. Sometimes its worth it as a knight to smash a few MATK potions and scrolls. I agree with you but what else could be done? At the very least let it be based on unbuffed BR. Not sure what happens if you jump into spire and do Warriors call when the final bell rings

Comment

Gods decent is the most pointless and stupid event so far. This is just the 3rd so far and the only people that care about it are some monster cashers for ego boost.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Don't get people that say it's useless? unless you are a monster casher.

1. You get ton of gold
        2. You get star sand

Most can beat around 10 stages at least, that's like 5-6m or something I would imagine. and a few star tears, plus bonus rewards.

And yes I think it's bullsh.... that br goes ahead, when it should be first there, have an advantage. I understand in CW that's fair, but in something that even rewards "first kill", it should be whoever is fastest as well.

Comment

Working...
        X