This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 click capture FRE

manny ppl are annoyed of do astrals and i've always 14m gold every day. i'm happy of all this gold but i need really many hours for use them...

we need 1 click capture FREE! and give to vip 1 click capture and synthetize to them. so all are happy
    every hero has his hamster!

1-click capture is an inducement to become VIP but you do not get it until level 8 anyways, so not all VIP's have it.

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
      manny ppl are annoyed of do astrals and i've always 14m gold every day. i'm happy of all this gold but i need really many hours for use them...

we need 1 click capture FREE! and give to vip 1 click capture and synthetize to them. so all are happy
      but dont you get less astrals xp? about 30% from what i hear, so surely it would be better to do it manually?
      Moistify!

Comment

Originally posted by 696969- View Post
        but dont you get less astrals xp? about 30% from what i hear, so surely it would be better to do it manually?
        Yes the auto capture does produce about 30% less exchange points. People have thought this was a bug. It is not. It is the trade off to be able to be lazy. *chuckles*

Comment

If it wasn't for the 1 click astrals, I would not be a vip, and would say many are like me... lazy. they would lose so much

Comment

Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
            Yes the auto capture does produce about 30% less exchange points. People have thought this was a bug. It is not. It is the trade off to be able to be lazy. *chuckles*
            if it is a trade off it should be available to all, right now it is Cupcaked
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-24-2014, 02:18 PM.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by 696969- View Post
              I agree and accept that creating and using third party software is against the rules and will get me banned. I am truly sorry and I have seen the error of my ways. I will now be a good boy from now on and never break the rules again.
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-24-2014, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X