Another whining thread :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another whining thread :D

I really hate that you can't make a strategy on what you can buy on monthly events, because you don't know how many event items you will get.I had no luck and I will never have to get a big prize from a chest, but I can't even calculate what would bring me best benefits.Last monts I exchanged 20 Event Items for 10 tear shards then I had 19 EI plus 3 chests from which I got no items, so I had to wait like 2 weeks to make my hercules.So no strategy, no brain use, no calculation, no safety.All is about money and luck.Welcome to Gambletune!
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

This is cause all complained "top prizes just for cashers", meaning, they gave us what we wanted, by making it worse in one way.

Comment

It will be nice if events for whole month can be posted once just for the sake of good customer service. But this game goes by like 15 days event, and in those event they add sub-events. Its not hard to update just for once so people can know what will happen, but i think thats how wartune works.
      IGN: Kittylation
      Server: Miniclip
      Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
        I really hate that you can't make a strategy on what you can buy on monthly events, because you don't know how many event items you will get.I had no luck and I will never have to get a big prize from a chest, but I can't even calculate what would bring me best benefits.Last monts I exchanged 20 Event Items for 10 tear shards then I had 19 EI plus 3 chests from which I got no items, so I had to wait like 2 weeks to make my hercules.So no strategy, no brain use, no calculation, no safety.All is about money and luck.Welcome to Gambletune!
        lol!i know that feeling. Every pack that has a good item that u really want is sooo rare dam the drop rate even 0.01 % and the amount of mahra u get monthly is **** most of these events are ******* unfair r2!!
        US West
        Pearl Lake

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          This is cause all complained "top prizes just for cashers", meaning, they gave us what we wanted, by making it worse in one way.
          JkLoser87.. was looking at your gear list under signature..60 gear non leg+jewell/rings 70leg+80 Weapon you are quite messed up aren't you.
          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

[QUOTE=EdGrr;1082364]JkLoser87.. was looking at your gear list under signature..60 gear non leg+jewell/rings 70leg+80 Weapon you are quite messed up aren't you.[/QUOTE i suppose he did the best to get high br has a non-casher , and as you can see he reached 110 k br without spending any money , so in your place i wil admire how pepole can be good without eating cake like a cupcacker ! :P
            "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

I am 120k br at lvl 66 without even spending money on vip.....complete non casher. It aint that difficult
              Last edited by Dragonlord15; 08-31-2014, 10:48 AM.
              IGN : ARKANTOS
              CLASS : ARCHER
              SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
                I am 120k br at lvl 66 withou even spending money on vip.....complete non casher. It aint that difficult
                I have 40 k more than you :P at the beggining i start cashing but at the end it's about luck but the important in the have fun
                "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                  JkLoser87.. was looking at your gear list under signature..60 gear non leg+jewell/rings 70leg+80 Weapon you are quite messed up aren't you.
                  Getting tired of this person but will explain:

As stated, I had 60 non leg gear, with 70 rings/jewel legged, with the 80 weapon.

Why did I do this? cause when I heard that 80 gear was coming out, I was 70% done with 70 gear, and instead of wasting tons of gold enchanting it, and not get back the gold, I went for 80, got the 80 weapon first, cause I don't lose the rage gain.

I could easily been 140-150k br without spending, but I don't look at the small picture, but the big one, that's why my br is kinda low now, but as you see in my sign, it keeps raising more and more per month, like this month I upgraded like 10-11 levels of astral, and more things. Cause I didn't prioritize them at low levels as there are far more important stuff to do.

Hope that explains, if not, I won't explain again

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                    You never have anything constructive to say at all. Your worse than anti aparthid in some ways you know...

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                      You never have anything constructive to say at all. Your worse than anti aparthid in some ways you know...
                      Yup, We have plenty of trolls already and he's not even a good one.
                      Last edited by xEvilMunkyx; 08-31-2014, 05:36 PM.
                      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
                        I had to wait 6 months to make my hercules. Still waiting until now

Comment

Working...
                        X