Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

arena league rankings and league points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arena league rankings and league points

can someone please explain how this system work? yet another half (or less) explained new system that we have to guess about. how are the brackets (gold silver diamond etc.) determined. what do they mean by adjusting ranking according to your previous weeks rank etc.?

what I would like to know is why do we get a different amount of league points every day? Sometimes, during the same arena group, I will get different amount of points. Sometimes it will be 190 points and other times, it will be 250. Does the group you are ranked in affect how many points you get?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      what I would like to know is why do we get a different amount of league points every day? Sometimes, during the same arena group, I will get different amount of points. Sometimes it will be 190 points and other times, it will be 250. Does the group you are ranked in affect how many points you get?
      i believe it has something to do with the arena purple hunt card. if 190, i believe 3/4 people have purple card.
      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

every week points reset, you start with 0 on day 1 and progress depending on points won, hover over bracket names and see how many points needed to get in that group, if same points i believe ranking is determined by br, but it doesnt matter since brackets dont have limit of people to be in. At least thats how i think it.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Arena points reset weekly to zero. group ranks are determined by total amount of points gained during that week. Points required each week change based on how many points people got the week before.

each rank gives different daily rewards, leaque sigs and points.

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
            Arena points reset weekly to zero. group ranks are determined by total amount of points gained during that week. Points required each week change based on how many points people got the week before.

each rank gives different daily rewards, leaque sigs and points.
            The group and your ranking changes daily. You could be iron group one day and the next day be in the diamond group.

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
              i believe it has something to do with the arena purple hunt card. if 190, i believe 3/4 people have purple card.
              stop trolling....
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                stop trolling....
                you're the 1st person in my life saying that i'm trolling. don't forget to prove your point before accusing anyone or you're just basically saying that to yourself.
                Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

guys there are much issues with ga (group arena), nowone can kills people who has orrange sylph, and person with orrange sylph is doing his atemt with his permanent team having 15 win and after he is helping 3 noob with ga and they have 15 win again, its totally not fair ..... matching in ga can put you against same team 10 times in a row, so if someone with orrange sylph (apolo) will helps weak players it means that normal teams has to lose all the time ? I see sinner is playing 2 hour in ga very often, he is not stoping playing, he done his atemts long time but he is still helping lowbies so with that my team is losing all the time, I am talking not only about sinner.... we need points and insignias aswell and why 1 person has to take my reward all the time expesially when he dont need that? can you do ga limited? for those who done ga he don’t have to be able to do ga anymore that’s will be more fair with my opinion.....
                  Last edited by usaqmuri; 08-26-2014, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                    guys there are much issues with ga (group arena), nowone can kills people who has orrange sylph, and person with orrange sylph is doing his atemt with his permanent team having 15 win and after he is helping 3 noob with ga and they have 15 win again, its totally not fair ..... matching in ga can put you against same team 10 times in a row, so if someone with orrange sylph (apolo) will helps weak players it means that normal teams has to lose all the time ? I see sinner is playing 2 hour in ga very often, he is not stoping playing, he done his atemts long time but he is still helping lowbies so with that my team is losing all the time, I am talking not only about sinner.... we need points and insignias aswell and why 1 person has to take my reward all the time expesially when he dont need that? can you do ga limited? for those who done ga he don’t have to be able to do ga anymore that’s will be more fair with my opinion.....
                    if u do so then alot of ppl wont get GA at all.....
                    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                    Class : Archer
                    Guild : •OneŽ•
                    LvL : 80
                    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Maybe card can explain how it is I run with the same crew every day (literally Sat-Fri) yet by Monday/Tuesday our points/ranks are miles apart, like one of us will be gold and the others still silver, or one will be like gold 50, one around 100 and the others in the low 300s.
                      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

if you pay attention, you don't always get the same amount of points for a win/loss. in iron ranking you generally get +190 and sometimes get +90... i haven't yet figured out what cuases the differences or if its a bug

Comment

If you are matched with an OP team, wait for a bit before clicking start. That way they will get matched with someone else.
                          Server: Armor S6
                          IGN: Xanthralla
                          Guild: Samurai

Comment

I think they tweaked it a tad with the matching system as well,

Day 1 of the week everyone's in iron group so everyone in iron group seems to fight people in iron group.
                            Day 2 Still in iron group somehow fight more in iron group, if silver fight people in silver so on and so forth
                            I am kinda unsure about this but I believe it's the case, I'm also unsure of how mixed ranked groups work with this either)

Points - Points are based on rank Diamond giving 250 and 30 league insig/win (card bonus does not effect league points or insig in anyway)

Spend league insig before the end of the month obviously because of the reset(Personally im spending each day for fate stones then runestones and finally will crystal shards)

The one thing I am completely clueless on is I'm in diamond group and today lost a match and earned less than half the points I should have gotten, perhaps this is a similar rule to how bg and honor works in the sense that if you lose to a lower ranked group, you get less for a loss,

Aside from the points earned this is all speculation. (Also for each rank earned it's +15 points/win)
                            S435 Witchlight bluffs
                            Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                            39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
                              I think they tweaked it a tad with the matching system as well,

Day 1 of the week everyone's in iron group so everyone in iron group seems to fight people in iron group.
                              Day 2 Still in iron group somehow fight more in iron group, if silver fight people in silver so on and so forth
                              I am kinda unsure about this but I believe it's the case, I'm also unsure of how mixed ranked groups work with this either)

Points - Points are based on rank Diamond giving 250 and 30 league insig/win (card bonus does not effect league points or insig in anyway)

Spend league insig before the end of the month obviously because of the reset(Personally im spending each day for fate stones then runestones and finally will crystal shards)

The one thing I am completely clueless on is I'm in diamond group and today lost a match and earned less than half the points I should have gotten, perhaps this is a similar rule to how bg and honor works in the sense that if you lose to a lower ranked group, you get less for a loss,

Aside from the points earned this is all speculation. (Also for each rank earned it's +15 points/win)
                              thx valest and duke for clarifying. just noticed the league point is different regardless of purple card. but i think we were in gold class and got 250 league points per win. i have to double check later. and same to you, i'm exchanging will shard everyday.

Comment

Working...
                              X