arena league rankings and league points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
    thx valest and duke for clarifying. just noticed the league point is different regardless of purple card. but i think we were in gold class and got 250 league points per win. i have to double check later. and same to you, i'm exchanging will shard everyday.
    diamond is 250 pts per win

Comment

find a guy wit orange sylph for help... if u cant find its ur bad luck..stop complaining...

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
        if u do so then alot of ppl wont get GA at all.....

why 1 person have to make me lose all the time ?? there are always someone with orange sylph who is helping during ga, matching is putting my team against tham all the time and it means that if I am not milioner I have to lose all the time ? if not limit than need to fix that issue somehow, there has to be matching with battle rating and not with level, and all those orange sylph people can kill each other np and leave us normal players alone .....

Originally posted by malu.s490 View Post
        find a guy wit orange sylph for help... if u cant find its ur bad luck..stop complaining...

I have my permanent team for my stuff and we are doing everything together, I am not complaining I am talking truth, matching is not fair and normal teams are losing everytime with 1 person who has orange sylph, r2 can at least remove sylph system from ga and it will be more fair, or make matching by battle rating, or do ga limited, there are much options, we don’t have to be food for heavy cashiers there must be more fair in game...
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-27-2014, 03:24 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Its not the fault of the people with the high level sylphs... I help people do their arena all the time when I can, sometimes we do ok and sometimes we get stomped. It all seems to depend on the time and the day somewhat.
          Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

I just noticed now that if you do garena for a few rounds, quit then find another party, my league points were changed... Or maybe it is a bug? A while ago it was 650+, after I changed parties, it became 1500+. I am still in silver group.

Plus, i noticed that some enemies that defeat us gave us 140 leagje points; sometimes 40 only... but when we won, it gave us always 220 league points.

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
              Its not the fault of the people with the high level sylphs... I help people do their arena all the time when I can, sometimes we do ok and sometimes we get stomped. It all seems to depend on the time and the day somewhat.

no my friend, I am not forcing people who has high sylph, but when 1 person is deciding me to win or lose and matching in group arena is putting me against same team 7 times in a row (7 lose in a row) thats not fair with my opinion. if you have orange sylph and have your high level team it will be hard for you to understand, but for normal players its really s u x to lose all the time, I am spending my time here aswell in this game ... somehow to make matching more fair in group arena to put people against same str group, it will be awsome and right, I am talking only that ...

Comment

The bracket split should help in that. The problem is the way it was implemented.
                If 1 top player is in the Diamond group and teams up with a player from the Iron group, the team will be assign to fight in the Iron. If it would be assign to fight on the top bracket of the 4 team members it would minimize the problem.

JBird
                Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Mmm....I'm not quite sure, but I guess the difference is due to the number of people who die? For example, if a team wins and all the members are still alive at the end of the round, the final score is max, while it's decreased by some points for each dead member. I really don't know. But it'd be awesome if some R2 guy explained such things...

Comment

Will the league insignia, the thing you buy the scrolls and stuff with, reset to 0 at some point? Or will it keep building up?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      Will the league insignia, the thing you buy the scrolls and stuff with, reset to 0 at some point? Or will it keep building up?
                      They reset the 1st of September, it's there on the league points.
                      As far as I can understand they will reset every 1st day of the month.

JBird

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
                        The bracket split should help in that. The problem is the way it was implemented.
                        If 1 top player is in the Diamond group and teams up with a player from the Iron group, the team will be assign to fight in the Iron. If it would be assign to fight on the top bracket of the 4 team members it would minimize the problem.
                        No, the matching system has nothing to do with the group players are in.
                        For these reasons:
                        1:Its impossible to code such system properly to ensure fair matchmaking
                        2:It would lower the matchmaking pool of players in arena, causing common mismatches with lower/higher levels
                        3:Ii would take strenght(BR) advantage/disadvantage aspect out of arena game and degrade players into a mass all finishing with same amount of league insignia/insignia at the end of the week.(expect the high-end and the low-end of the player pool)
                        Last edited by deucela; 08-28-2014, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deucela View Post
                          No, the matching system has nothing to do with the group players are in.
                          For these reasons:
                          1:Its impossible to code such system properly to ensure fair matchmaking
                          2:It would lower the matchmaking pool of players in arena, causing common mismatches with lower/higher levels
                          3:Ii would take strenght(BR) advantage/disadvantage aspect out of arena game and degrade players into a mass all finishing with same amount of league insignia/insignia at the end of the week.(expect the high-end and the low-end of the player pool)
                          Answers below:
                          1 the system is already coded like that only that assumes the lowest group on the the team not the highest.
                          2 It already does, match now is by brackets already (with the lvl system still working inside the bracket). If the team is Gold group, it only fights other teams in Gold group. (as far as I understand it...)
                          # If point 1 and 2 are right this situation doesn't even poses.

JBird

Comment

Working...
                          X