Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea bl bugged while mars on .....im healing 20k only with bl while mars on

Comment

Don't use Mars Will! It's terrible, If you have low HP members in your team it will kill them! It's a good skill when you have a chaos on you!
      Ingame name: RubberDuckie
      Server: EST, R2games
      Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
      Toon: Knight
      Guild: -

Comment

Oh, so when Mars will is on for 4 turns, it would be a waste to use aoe heals huh... I wonder if your team will survive at those 4 turns...

Comment

thats why you should use it right after the groupheal

Comment

The good news for you, knights, that this bug is not gonna be corrected soon (or ever). I have yet to see any bug corrected from the past month
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Heal don't work good with MW on !!
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

How does mars will work in dragon invasion? I doubt it will save us from the killing hit (not the enrage), but I am still scared to test it and eventually kill the whole team.
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  How does mars will work in dragon invasion? I doubt it will save us from the killing hit (not the enrage), but I am still scared to test it and eventually kill the whole team.
                  It only kills the primary target, there 5th ultimate attack, even when sharing damage the primary target dies. If someone has low HP; then Sharing damage during the ultimate attack will take other player also.

If you are a knight with 250-280k hp. use shield at 4th attack, u can survive the 5th ultimate attack, its a bug i think. but i have been surviving it.
                  IGN: Kittylation
                  Server: Miniclip
                  Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
                    It only kills the primary target, there 5th ultimate attack, even when sharing damage the primary target dies. If someone has low HP; then Sharing damage during the ultimate attack will take other player also.

If you are a knight with 250-280k hp. use shield at 4th attack, u can survive the 5th ultimate attack, its a bug i think. but i have been surviving it.
                    it is not a bug, as the ultimate attack is your current HP
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                    X