What Sylph for my Crit Knight???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Sylph for my Crit Knight???

What sylph should I choose to get my crit knight, give me suggestions and why, thanks for everyone's opinion in the future.
    "Need an Ark, I Noah Guy"
    "Kidnap? - I prefer the term, Surprise Adoption"

Gaia. I doubt anyone will argue that choice. Get unstable voltage and it will outperform any other sylph you can get in wb.

Comment

Doesn't amazon do the same amount of damage as gaia?

Comment

Gaia and Iris. Crit heals are amazing too.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOSTWISPER View Post
          no........

Comment

Why isn't amazon good and also how can an iris be helpful for a crit knight when iris doesn't do a lot of damage.

Comment

I know healing is good and all but for a crit knight you want to be able to do massive damage right? Not heal.

Comment

Not even close in wb if the gaia has unstable voltage and you are in front of your troops. Half a br gaia will earn you more money that way vs. amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
                  Not even close in wb if the gaia has unstable voltage and you are in front of your troops. Half a br gaia will earn you more money that way vs. amazon.
                  Anyone worth his salt knows how to double hit in WB with Gaia, nulling unstable voltage and outperforming anything in between. Not really a point as to why it's better, only time I ever get UV stacks is when lag's so bad can't skill.

Anyways, Gaia/Herc is definitely more useful for a knight, unless you and your AQ/cerberus are massively invested you'll fail in comparison to any equal strength knight in CW and other places.

Comment

Mostly go with Gaia and a little for Iris.Save AmazonQueen/AOS for later patches
                    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
                    Maximizeâ„¢
                    Guess whose back with trouble?
                    ©S174

Comment

It would take a really weak vs. sylph or defense bias toon to not get more on the sylph round. Giving bad advice is not funny.

Comment

Apollo/Athena is really good, at WB Gaia/Hercules is the best by far though.

Comment

gaia and aq do really similar damage on world boss.. gaia does slightly more due to having slightly higher % moves.

people praise unstable voltage but its worthless on world boss since it lasts only two rounds so if you double you lose it. and anyone who is actually good doubles every round so unstable gives +5% max. and aq has a move that adds +10% damage for a couple rounds so really averages out.

but athena/herc is best for cw generally. aegis is also a solid choice for pve stuff for the extra heals. triton for healing/support. really depends on what you want

Comment

What sylph should I choose to get my crit knight, give me suggestions and why, thanks for everyone's opinion in the future.
                            Any Maxed sylph would be good lol, but if ur poor like me go with the strongest which is Gaia -> Hercules currently its the best as its the max Offensive sylph u can get for free.on the other hand it makes u get a pretty good Res against other users who play with Herc..
                            dont think AQ that good as for knights if u went to CW u will face only Herc there so u need more Res for Electro so its still makes a good Deff using Herc.
                            Name: Executioner
                            Class: Critical Knight
                            Sylph: Hercules **
                            Server: S42 (Kabam)
                            Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                            Guild: Paradox

Comment

Working...
                            X