Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight build for lvl 50 catacombs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight build for lvl 50 catacombs

I JUST WANTED TO ASK WANT IS THE REQUIRED ITEMS/WEAPONS/BATTLE RATING ,

to finish the lvl 5 of catacombs for knights archers/mages please don't troll and tell us knights how easy you finish this

STRICTLY KNIGHTS ONLY TREND
    Guild [INFINITY]
    Guild Position: MEMBER
    Class:knight
    Username:GreatPaul
    Lvl:60
    server: Duskin Arena

make sure you have a mdef astral on and put your troops in front so you can shield thru the lightning attack like last boss in the void also you can change out any pdef gems for mdef gems real fast to reduce damage even more dont forget to potion up even use intellect potion it increases your mdef
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

So i need more mdef than pdef on catacombs?
      Guild [INFINITY]

Comment

for lvl 50+bosses, yeah.

Comment

You need roughly 16k+ HP and 4k MDef. If you have Angels, try to get them to 35+, they'll heal you for 3k if they are not too dumb to help. Place yourself in front and let them help. In the matter of Knights, letting them stand in front may get you more turns to dish out damage. Hope you get through it.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I have knights not angels...is that a bad thing i mean is angel better on catacombs rather than knight?plz answer i am having trouble getting through
            Guild [INFINITY]

Comment

It depends on what you prefer actually. Leaving it to chance: Angels, if their AI don't make them waste some turns healing themselves while there was no damage, they are good to the extreme. However, Knights are more stable: more HP, only attack.
              Note: The best astral for dungeons is Aegis. Lvl5 Orange will reduce 200 damage, a constant lvl1 Guardian Rune. If you have it, use it.
              PS: I use lvl37 Angels, got to 50 with them, got lucky since they weren't dumb this time.
              PPS: Don't report me, please.
              Last edited by DeathRiver; 10-07-2012, 05:54 AM.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by R23240996 View Post
                I JUST WANTED TO ASK WANT IS THE REQUIRED ITEMS/WEAPONS/BATTLE RATING ,

to finish the lvl 5 of catacombs for knights archers/mages please don't troll and tell us knights how easy you finish this

STRICTLY KNIGHTS ONLY TREND
                What sort of knight are you? Tank or dps?

Comment

Here's what worked for me.
                  Place as many MDEF gems as you can.
                  MDEF Astral. Research as much troop count, mdef, tmdef, as you can. Those all help.

Place your angels or knights in the back. Preferably angels though. The longer they live, the better off you are. Really, all you need is ultimate slasher, slasher, delphic and shield.

Do the double hit method. Wait for auto attack, soon as he starts running hit your slasher key. He should auto attack, run back and immediately use slasher. As he is using slasher, spam your key for ultimate slasher. Sometimes he will do another double attack with auto and ulti. This builds rage fast.

He goes on a routine on using his debuffs. Learn what he does, and when his debuff is coming up. It stays on for 3 turns. The auto/slasher double attack will takes 2 off that. You can use shield as it goes up for the first turn so his that way you arent taking massive damage from his -50% mdef debuff. And always make sure your delphic skill is not going to be caught by his debuff as well. Use it right after, or if you know he won't be casting his debuff the next turn. You can also use crappy runes to help get the debuff off you faster. auto/slasher double with a rune will remove it fast.

Good luck, the eyes will last until I believe the 80's in crypt. Atleast up to 80 is an eye from what I have seen.
                  Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

I was level 42 with level 40 magic def tech all , level 4 guild skill def and def and power pots on and i got it

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post

Good luck, the eyes will last until I believe the 80's in crypt. Atleast up to 80 is an eye from what I have seen.
                      It's eyes all the way up to 100. ^^

Comment

when i put my troops in back the lightning attacks kicks their butts pretty fast so put me in back i have better defense then my troops against it.i am a non casher lvl 48 and beat lvl 70 today so if your troops are getting owned in back try them in front and use your shield like last boss of void good luck. used a mdef astral, reduce all damage astral 10 percent, patk astral and charisma astral 72 count.im tank spec using lvl 3 shadow thrasher, 2 slashers lvl 1, delphic lvl 1, and lvl 3 shield i also remove my pdef gems and replace with mdef and charisma gems. my troops are lvl 45 angels all about 40 in academy for them
                        Last edited by lance137; 10-07-2012, 06:56 PM.
                        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

I SEE

THIS IS THE IDEA'S I WILL APPLY

1.replace all pdef gems to mdef
                          2.use mdef related astral(hard to find but i will ty my best..)will blue ones be ok?
                          3.use angels for catacombs
                          4.put my self at the back since lightning bolt will flush my troop's out of battle pretty fast.
                          5.maxed mdef tech at the academy

please comment if i have to improve this.
                          Guild [INFINITY]

Comment

Working...
                          X