R2 Stealer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Stealer

Put mire rune in game wait player lvl to max then deasable mire in gods descent sky trial

Is pure Steal.

Make mire rune work in gods descent and sky trial !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes just like everyone who bought 50 epic shards getting ready for the next lvl...then..oh R2 decides to drop it from 25 shards to 5 shards to form epic jewels...wow thats a nice waste of 8 k crypt tokens, and we ment to just suck it up.

Comment

look closer .... they "adjusted " the shard requirements for ALL items , not just jewels. SOOOO many wasted insignia . I got all the shards needed to upgrade my 70 gear to legend only to find out now that I only need half of what I bought because THEY changed the game after I bought them.

Gotta hand it to R2 ... they know how to pi ss off the people paying their bills.

Comment

why buy them upfront anyhow ? you cant blame r2 for you buying things upfront.

Comment

Originally posted by LumiSensifity View Post
          why buy them upfront anyhow ? you cant blame r2 for you buying things upfront.
          THis is a very simple answer. Because they don't implement 9999 stacks, thus have to buy shards just to save the massive amount of space all those insignia would take up.

Comment

same thing happened to me with both crypt tokens and insignias. Really sucks losing so many tokens and insignias...

at least they could lower the requirement in legend stones and crystaloids. In that way, it would even a little...

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              THis is a very simple answer. Because they don't implement 9999 stacks, thus have to buy shards just to save the massive amount of space all those insignia would take up.
              Not to mention holding onto 20 k crypt tokens for 70 ledge jewels rings + tokens for 70 weapon and armor pieces...then the insig etc..thats ALOT of space. Would help if these changes were mentioned before time. I also wasted insig with this change. Everyone bought their items ahead of time..its called thinking ahead.
              Last edited by Pickapath; 08-26-2014, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X