Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Improve this Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve this Game

I really like this game cause this game is combining 3 most popular game Heroes Might of Magic, Diablo, and Warcraft (DOTA).
    There are 3 Class in wartune game such as : Knight, Hunter, and Wizard.
    1st idea on my mind is what about each class have specific TROOP. according on Heroes Might of Magic class Hunter/ranger have Gold Dragon, the strongest troop and Class Wizard have Titan, the strongest troop.

2nd idea is Guild War on Arena beside Arena Party on arena in city.

3rd Idea is Top 50 or 100 each server could be meet on another world with use mystic's gate on city each player.

2 of the 3 Idea's you posted already part of the game on the Chinese server so those 2 will be coming here(idea #2 and #3 done)

Comment

Seriusly #3 is gonna happen ?
      Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
      Server: S2- Edena Village
      IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
      BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
      Guild: Divine
      Contribution: 20.290
      If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Idea NO 1 is a bad idea (not like as in this idea should not happen thing) i mean like if this happens whats the uniqueness in this game it will just be a copy
        i prefer something as uniqueness more than something that other games have thank u very much

Idea NO 2 has been posted soooooooo many times

Idea NO 3 is a very good one it deserves a +1
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          Idea NO 1 is a bad idea (not like as in this idea should not happen thing) i mean like if this happens whats the uniqueness in this game it will just be a copy
          i prefer something as uniqueness more than something that other games have thank u very much

Idea NO 2 has been posted soooooooo many times

Idea NO 3 is a very good one it deserves a +1
          #1 is a great idea. you have no idea what you are talking about. each class with it's own abilities and uniqueness is what makes it a class. Apparently you like uniqueness, but you'd rather have all characters be the same cause you don't want it to be like another game? You make no sense at all.

This idea is a very good idea, and I would say add to that idea by giving archer and knight different abilities. right now they both concentrate on physical attack. Why doesn't archer have ranged attack?

And also, why not let classes have a bit of what every class has? So why can't a knight send some magic spells? Or have a mage practice range attack? Granted, it won't be the best use, but this game LMAO might as well be rock scissors paper, at least that is about as much thought as the dev seems to have put into classes LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by ronPaulBoss View Post
            #1 is a great idea. you have no idea what you are talking about. each class with it's own abilities and uniqueness is what makes it a class. Apparently you like uniqueness, but you'd rather have all characters be the same cause you don't want it to be like another game? You make no sense at all.

This idea is a very good idea, and I would say add to that idea by giving archer and knight different abilities. right now they both concentrate on physical attack. Why doesn't archer have ranged attack?

And also, why not let classes have a bit of what every class has? So why can't a knight send some magic spells? Or have a mage practice range attack? Granted, it won't be the best use, but this game LMAO might as well be rock scissors paper, at least that is about as much thought as the dev seems to have put into classes LMAO!
            Knights with magic spells? ***? That isn't a good idea. One because Knights don't have matk and would be pointless to invest in a skill that is basically useless for you. Last time I checked the archer did have ranged attack...unless you specifically mean to add another stat to the game? That could be interesting but I doubt it would happen. This game was designed a lot like rock paper scissors actually. Knights counter archers, archers counter mages and mages counter knights. That's they way its supposed to be. That keeps one class from being OP.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

To All...thank for response...
              hope GameMaster read this

every class should have special forces that differentiate. so it is a special characteristic, that's way we chose the class. now we only know that the Knight Class is a fighter that has physical strength, Mage class is a fighter who has the power of magic, and Archer Class is a fighter who has the physical power of the long range distance.
              But in fact in the game, both class mage and archer class can be a physical force like a proper knight class.
              So it's just idea ... considered in future game update features and characteristics as well as differences in forces every class include special troops each class.

Comment

Originally posted by lippuex View Post
                To All...thank for response...
                hope GameMaster read this

every class should have special forces that differentiate. so it is a special characteristic, that's way we chose the class. now we only know that the Knight Class is a fighter that has physical strength, Mage class is a fighter who has the power of magic, and Archer Class is a fighter who has the physical power of the long range distance.
                But in fact in the game, both class mage and archer class can be a physical force like a proper knight class.
                So it's just idea ... considered in future game update features and characteristics as well as differences in forces every class include special troops each class.
                I'm confused...mages can be a physical force like a proper knight class? I'm not sure what you mean by that. Care to clarify that?
                Yitien:

Comment

my mage tanks better than some knights lolol
                  "Not So Innocent"
                  "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
                  "All we want to do is tease you to death"
                  "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
                  Guild : Immortals
                  IGN PixieBabe

Comment

Originally posted by PixieBabe View Post
                    my mage tanks better than some knights lolol
                    I guarantee only the bad knights :P
                    Yitien:

Comment

PixieBabe already answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        I'm confused...mages can be a physical force like a proper knight class? I'm not sure what you mean by that. Care to clarify that?
                        PixieBabe already answer your question

Comment

Originally posted by Airamody View Post
                          2 of the 3 Idea's you posted already part of the game on the Chinese server so those 2 will be coming here(idea #2 and #3 done)
                          Hope is true
                          thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by ronPaulBoss View Post

MMM well Magic attacks on a Physical type ahahhahahah i can't take it anymore this is toooooooooooooooo hilarious
                            u simply do not understand the strengths and weakness concept do u
                            each class must be both strong and weak its called balance u will read about this when u hit 3rd grade
                            if lets say knights learn mattk skills then u can kiss archers goodbye
                            also the uniqueness of mages being the ONLY mattk type in the game is gone

each class with it's own abilities and uniqueness is what makes it a class
                            i agree with u to 1 point But lets say we copy some features of a different game and put it here u may give a certain uniqueness to the game true point taken but the uniqueness of nonuniqueness of this game - Wartune by r2 is completely GONE hence its a -1
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I do not want my troops to be determined by the class i choose... -1

Comment

Working...
                              X