No announcement yet.

Improve this Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we should have our own bg for all lvls not all togeather its ** low 40s get to fight with the 50s
    Rockey2002

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      MMM well Magic attacks on a Physical type ahahhahahah i can't take it anymore this is toooooooooooooooo hilarious
      u simply do not understand the strengths and weakness concept do u
      each class must be both strong and weak its called balance u will read about this when u hit 3rd grade
      if lets say knights learn mattk skills then u can kiss archers goodbye
      also the uniqueness of mages being the ONLY mattk type in the game is gone

i agree with u to 1 point But lets say we copy some features of a different game and put it here u may give a certain uniqueness to the game true point taken but the uniqueness of nonuniqueness of this game - Wartune by r2 is completely GONE hence its a -1
      I'm absolutely agree with this one "each class must be both strong and weak its called balance"
      But in game you can see how strong Ranger Class n Wizard class. They could be "tank" on Battle group. (Party).
      If you ever Play Ragnarok Online or Risk Your Life.... Archer and Mage Class CANT be "TANK" on Battle Group (Party).

Comment

Originally posted by DizzieSpider View Post
        I do not want my troops to be determined by the class i choose... -1
        Thats Unique every class beside their skill
        So if war or battle we can see "the power balance in this game" beside your skill to manage your char.
        If You Ever Play Heroes Might and Magic... you can see how powerfull TITAN from WIzard Class and Gold Dragon from Ranger Class. And If each Class Have 1st and 2nd Troops we could make special Troop ability to fight the other class, so the Circle of The Power Balance could be happen.

Comment

Originally posted by R23220230 View Post
          we should have our own bg for all lvls not all togeather its ** low 40s get to fight with the 50s
          I think BattleGround on my server [S15] Shrine of Sakaiya already make it.
          Below 40 and above 40

Comment

Originally posted by lippuex View Post
            I'm absolutely agree with this one "each class must be both strong and weak its called balance"
            But in game you can see how strong Ranger Class n Wizard class. They could be "tank" on Battle group. (Party).
            If you ever Play Ragnarok Online or Risk Your Life.... Archer and Mage Class CANT be "TANK" on Battle Group (Party).
            Right now yea they can be somewhat of a tank but I'm willing to bet towards the higher lvls...not gonna happen. What most of us fail to realize is...we haven't seen end game yet. Most of us haven't seen mid game yet. Right now we see the way things are but who knows what the 50+ lvls will be like.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
              Right now yea they can be somewhat of a tank but I'm willing to bet towards the higher lvls...not gonna happen. What most of us fail to realize is...we haven't seen end game yet. Most of us haven't seen mid game yet. Right now we see the way things are but who knows what the 50+ lvls will be like.
              If this game is not fix some feature of each class, i guarantee KNIGHT Class will be loser, we can see on top damage in World Boss. Ranger and Wizard Class have powerful range damage and their life (HP) it looks like same with KNIGHT's Life.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                i'm a 53 knight and mages and archers are no match for me, mages and archers are nowhere near as close as a knight is on the tanking part, they never will be, i'm not even specced for tanking and i out tank them without a problem. they just gotta fix things in general, its all so buggy

Comment

Originally posted by R23007575 View Post
                  i'm a 53 knight and mages and archers are no match for me, mages and archers are nowhere near as close as a knight is on the tanking part, they never will be, i'm not even specced for tanking and i out tank them without a problem. they just gotta fix things in general, its all so buggy
                  ^He is right
                  Knights out tank mages and archers

Archers are physical DPS amd mages are magical DPS
                  Knights are NOT DPS but instead they are TANKERS
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I really like this game cause this game is combining 3 most popular game Heroes Might of Magic, Diablo, and Warcraft (DOTA).
                    There are 3 Class in wartune game such as : Knight, Hunter, and Wizard.
                    1st idea on my mind is what about each class have specific TROOP. according on Heroes Might of Magic class Hunter/ranger have Gold Dragon, the strongest troop and Class Wizard have Titan, the strongest troop.

2nd idea is Guild War on Arena beside Arena Party on arena in city.

3rd Idea is Top 50 or 100 each server could be meet on another world with use mystic's gate on city each player.
                    So archer gets gold dragon, mages get titans... what do knights get then? Funny how you forgot about them....

Comment

Originally posted by R23007575 View Post
                      I read other thread on this forum, they said like this one.
                      So lets say,... Knight will be ON Fire at Level 50's

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                        So archer gets gold dragon, mages get titans... what do knights get then? Funny how you forgot about them....
                        Of course Knight using Angel.
                        Angel is Neutral Troops, Dragon vs Titan increase Damage 50% each other if these troops meet on battle.

Comment

Of course Knight using Angel.
                          Angel is Neutral Troops, Dragon vs Titan increase Damage 50% each other if these troops meet on battle.
                          No way
                          angel is probably the worst troop i have ever seen
                          cause they give of random healing (including themselves and forget about the master)
                          they fire weak magical attack which is too low to even call and attack
                          and worst part they die way too fast against Physical type and magical type due to lack of HP,Pdef,Mdef
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                          X