Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Voucher Shop suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voucher Shop suggestion

Voucher is so useless, cant buy anything with it in cash shop. Can you add like some low level gems or socketing rods, or hp pots, but sell it like 2x or 5x or 10x more than the balens because voucher is free.

i agree with socketing rod :3
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Originally posted by 1muzkas1 View Post
      Voucher is so useless, cant buy anything with it in cash shop. Can you add like some low level gems or socketing rods, or hp pots, but sell it like 2x or 5x or 10x more than the balens because voucher is free.
      Agree with socks too, Ill never get tired of telling this R2: You really need to start helping the free player

Comment

I agree with this, seriously the voucher shop selling only runes is pretty lame.. BUT to say vouchers are useless is just stupid, they're used to upgrade farms, skill reset, and to reduce cooldown of buildings, arena, etc..

Comment

:P 75 vouchers for a lvl5 rune sounds good to me. Having socket rods sure are good, but if normal players receive rods, most cashers will sink.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            :P 75 vouchers for a lvl5 rune sounds good to me. Having socket rods sure are good, but if normal players receive rods, most cashers will sink.
            so what they sink... game needs to become more accessible to non-cashers
            giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
            server 164 brighthollow
            class : archer
            current level : 54
            favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

I agree with that.im a casher,but its no fun to kill someone in 2-3 hits.Maybe 500 vouchers for one drill good price?

Comment

Agree , socketing rodes , crypt keys should be aviable in game, so that people can earn them in game by playing it too ... harder then to buy , much harder but aviable !
                Also there is need of some kind of trade system!
                And mybe some guild events etc...
                If R2 atracts big amount of players to wartune with souch things .. many will start to spend atleast 10 dolars monthly,and servers would be full of people !
                And as much I can see for now .. if politics of R2 continues to boost only cashers and makes them OP .. even gods on servers ... there can be that ppl will start to quit and servers would be empty .
                Sad but true ...

Comment

+1 to all of this

Comment

Originally posted by glasdale99 View Post
                    +1 to all of this
                    =D so that includes my idea too?
                    Anyway, most skilled players don't need cash to win. My Knight is no where near the best of knights, but I can easily squeeze myself into the top 5 without runes or potions. And my Angels were only lvl31, there was no problem dealing with lvl40 troops. My build is full tank btw. Knights just need to avoid other Knights and Mages, punch through Archers and get up there.
                    Cashers say others are noobs, but when they got smacked, they start bitching. So who're the noobs?
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

im here to support +1 to all this.

Comment

+1

socket rod 1,5k voucher
                        cyrpt key 500 voucher
                        gem 350 voucher
                        ViP 7k voucher

casher still have advant and free-player get a chance to.win win solution

Comment

loooool at all of u u get 3rods at the start of the game thats enuff 4 all u winers gems u get free from cript runs cript key u get from mistery box u want all this stuff free do the work it takes n get it stop bitching in forum and play the game

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys! I hope SOME people are listening to this players request and DO SOMETHING about it before non-casher quit the game! )

Comment

guyz plz give socketing rods for vouchers it makes all non cash playrs happy plzz

Comment

Working...
                              X