Amethyst Mine needs some limits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amethyst Mine needs some limits

I know its part of the game, but the amethyst mine is really unfair. Last night I just signed out of the game because a player who was 16 lvls higher just kept following me around and killing me. The 10 sec buff makes it so they can only attack you 3-4 times before you can get to the dump.

Instead of the buff, how about at least a 9 lvl limit similar to attacking a village? Or another method to put both characters on more even footing?

stop go at double reward and u wont lose any symple as that .....

Comment

It was during double rewards. If I wait for the double rewards event then I want 200 not 100, so I would still be losing.

My problem is that lvl 73 could attack lvl 40. There is no way that the lvl 40 can defend.

It would be better if it was set up like the Village plunder where, you only have 5 chances to attack, then a 1hr buff, and you have to be within 9lvls.

9 lvls can be a big difference but you can get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by R256519913 View Post
        It was during double rewards. If I wait for the double rewards event then I want 200 not 100, so I would still be losing.

My problem is that lvl 73 could attack lvl 40. There is no way that the lvl 40 can defend.

It would be better if it was set up like the Village plunder where, you only have 5 chances to attack, then a 1hr buff, and you have to be within 9lvls.

9 lvls can be a big difference but you can get lucky.
        i dunno maybe thats a bit extreme but maybe just put a limitation on how many times you can hit each player and take their amethyst? maybe a number like 2 or 3?
        Moistify!

Comment

It does need to have a level limit.
          Makes no sense why these people with 250k-300k+ br want to still plunder people during amethyst when they don't need it.
          The logic of this game. There is none. Just greed and bragging. "OMG I GOT 100k GOLD O_O!" Like no...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
          I...I love you like a love song baby...
          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
          :o:o:o:o

Comment

why would they put a limit?
            by this game's logic: "if someone being bullied because they are weak it means they must pay more to be stronger. if someone is strong means they paid some amount, so they have the right to bully people. if you cannot pay then sucks to be you."

if i were you, i would stop hoping for anything good from this game.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Why there must limit? Mines is not a "Every level come and get your amethyst", it is "Every player from the server come and get your amethyst during that 30 mins". If everything is separated by level and br as some people want, then what is the reason to go above lvl 6 or whatever the lvl is the tutorial ends?
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

It's a war game. Why get all mad?

Comment

Do you have any strong guild mate who can protect you there? This is what I do when I can do Amethyst mine and one of my lower br guild mate get bullied; I get there and intercept those bully so my guild mate can try to run for it. Might not be the best solution, but that can help till something change...
                  Lunay - Knighted knight
                  23.25M BR
                  Guild : SHIELD
                  West coast server r2 S38

Comment

problem is no cashers and weak ppl want 800 each time like cashers have xD . Stop the whining go get ur 200 / day and **** already lol

Comment

People still doing amethyst ?
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X