X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW this week and no announcement yet.

seriously?
    R2 really ****ed up, cant they do anything right for once?
    and they havent even fixed the cache issue yet. i lost all my faith on this company.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Class Wars has ALWAYS been announced tuesday night/ wednesday... You don't need to make up reasons to lose faith in this company, there's plenty of ACTUAL reasons too.

Comment

Originally posted by SnipeShot6 View Post
      Class Wars has ALWAYS been announced tuesday night/ wednesday... You don't need to make up reasons to lose faith in this company, there's plenty of ACTUAL reasons too.
      so, it's okay for the to do this **** because they always did **** everyday? nice logic there.
      and as for my ACTUAL reasons, check my post history. especially about the GOD DAMN CACHE ISSUE.
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Because cw should have been last week not this one. The "Heated battle pack" sale last week says so.

Forums now are good to get/share info from players, not r2, their official announcements for events are 1 day late or when the event is live already.

And you ever had any faith in that company?!
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

internet cut out for a day so i missed top 10 on Gods Descent still need 5 more shards for hercules, im all for delaying CW this month
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            And you ever had any faith in that company?!
            believe it or not, i had it. but after this game and LoA, that faith is no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              so, it's okay for the to do this **** because they always did **** everyday? nice logic there.
              and as for my ACTUAL reasons, check my post history. especially about the GOD DAMN CACHE ISSUE.
              It's more like seeing the same thing happen over and over and still expecting different, better results. You're insane.

P.s. Check your post history? Yeah... nah I'm good, I like my faith in humanity to stay intact.
              Last edited by SnipeShot6; 08-25-2014, 11:58 PM. Reason: P.s.

Comment

It's more like seeing the same thing happen over and over and still expecting different, better results. You're insane.
                ah, Einstein's infamous quote. that quote sounds nice, but illogical. nothing is exactly the same.
                reminder that we doing the same thing every day(grinding, etc) yet we getting better. same as real life. same daily routine (wake up, breakfast, go to work, etc) but life never the same.

Comment

ah, Einstein's infamous quote. that quote sounds nice, but illogical. nothing is exactly the same.
                  reminder that we doing the same thing every day(grinding, etc) yet we getting better. same as real life. same daily routine (wake up, breakfast, go to work, etc) but life never the same.
                  Well of course, if you want to disect such a quote to such a degree then i suppose you're right. Still R2 posting an official announcement about 30 or so hours in advance is stupid but expected, most of us can take a guess anyways since its always on one of the last 2 thursdays of the month unless something happens.

Comment

Well of course, if you want to disect such a quote to such a degree then i suppose you're right. Still R2 posting an official announcement about 30 or so hours in advance is stupid but expected, most of us can take a guess anyways since its always on one of the last 2 thursdays of the month unless something happens.
                    is it bad that i actually wanted R2 to change for good?

Comment

is it bad that i actually wanted R2 to change for good?
                      Not at all.

Comment

Sometimes you just need to have a little more patience. Announcement is up.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Sometimes you just need to have a little more patience. Announcement is up.
                          "little", she said.

Comment

Working...
                          X