Class: Knight vs Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class: Knight vs Mage

I have been playing a knight so far to lvl 60 and have had some up and downs. Wanting to start a new character possibly. I wanted to know what is a better overall class to play as (late game) a knight or a mage.

stay with Knight..
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

stay with knight if u r a cashier if not play archer. Archer does tons damage and doesnt not require a lot balens

Comment

if u play mage u need nerves of steel ...intercept and chaos is very annoying since other classes don't have restoration and bl... also somehow fail at dmg later on 140% dmg on RoF and meteor arent enough compared to other classes skills

Comment

KNIGHT forever
          S371/Zetsuen.
          Honor: GDK
          KNIGHT ☣

Comment

im confused..wernt you ppl crying knights sucked?..stop trolling the guy...go mage..and im a knight aswell lvl 79....go mage

Comment

i don't think knights suck but you do need to spend more than mages or archers
              Knight - Kabam - S1
              Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

well... it depend how u gonna build ur toon. Knight is suck becasue they reduced the HP restored after u block.

Comment

i'm a a knight and i guarantee there is no future for knights in this game

Comment

Stay with knight. Anyone who says switch probably has a bad knight. Mages dont have very good single target attacks except for thunderer. Most of the game comes down to single target damage which knights and archers can deal much better plus you get to be tanky

Comment

in my opinion knights better pvp, mages better pve, so decide which you find more fun?

Comment

Originally posted by capkop View Post
                        in my opinion knights better pvp, mages better pve, so decide which you find more fun?
                        theyre even strong aslong as u pump balens into it.....
                        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                        Class : Archer
                        Guild : •OneŽ•
                        LvL : 80
                        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X