Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

wb resistance increased?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wb resistance increased?

    ive just done wb, and my crit rate was barely 20/30% , meaning 2/3 hits at best per round, and that while i have 9k crit. so then i ask, whats the point of trying to get higher crit stat when i get a better crit rate with a lower crit stat as i had until 2 days ago(7.7k)

  • #2
    i just finished Wb and had no such problem.infact did better than yesterday

    Comment


    • #3
      crits dependant on ur br the higher the br the more crit u need to keep ur crit rate as high as posible

      Comment


      • #4
        maybe critchance is capped at wb (at 75% or so). even if i decrease my crit by a lot i still feel like having the same critrate as always.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
          ive just done wb, and my crit rate was barely 20/30% , meaning 2/3 hits at best per round, and that while i have 9k crit. so then i ask, whats the point of trying to get higher crit stat when i get a better crit rate with a lower crit stat as i had until 2 days ago(7.7k)
          did u do the adv quest?
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

          IGN : Illyasviel
          Class : Archer
          Guild : •OneŽ•
          LvL : 80
          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
          BR : over 9000!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by icesz View Post
            did u do the adv quest?
            yep i did and all. i am at 167k br with 43.5k patk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
              yep i did and all. i am at 167k br with 43.5k patk
              what was ur br b4 adv?
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

              IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                i think around 159k

                Comment


                • #9
                  I can't say that it's nerfed, but I had the worst luck with Hercules delphic crits today. 174k br, 8800 crit, and I didn't crit a total of 6 delphics, 4 of them were in a row..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                    crits dependant on ur br the higher the br the more crit u need to keep ur crit rate as high as posible
                    Completely wrong. I shifted some crit to block so dropped my crit from 8333 to 6890. Now I'm getting the same crit rate in wb.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i dont have such problem, weird

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X