Troops RESET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troops RESET

i think we should hv troop lvl reset...like we dunno what is the best troop for us..so need to try some...n reset it if we need others troop

I assume you mean a Troop level reset along with the Daru invested in them.
    Not so sure I agree with that. You aren't forced to put Daru into them, it's your choice.

Maybe if we got something like tokens as we unlocked each different Troop, where we could use them each for a couple of hours at a certain level. I could get behind that.
    But a reset and Daru? No.

Comment

I mean reset but u give back like 30~50% daru..but cost some balens

Comment

f ur balens just let us reuse our daru im so sick of every game bleeding people dry i mean its bad enough a socket is 185 balens and u dont relly get nothing for 20.00 bucks IT WOULD B NICE TO REUSE SOCKETS OR HAVE HALF PRICE SOCKET DAY

Comment

yeah..socket rod is expensive...$2 each.......1 equipt will be cost $6 and we have 8 equipts.....
          I'm Newbie. Please don't ignore me

Comment

I mean 1 equip $4 less 1 free socket from equipt

Comment

The greatest player will slaught newbie/ weaker player because they can get more gold , daru in world boss, more insignia in arena and battleground........ sometime they just make team with the strongest in arena and dungeon....no give opportunities to weaker/ lower stat player.........

Comment

yes i agreed with u we need to have reset like reset skills we duno or not have idea about troops b4 we lv up it

Comment

Working...
                X