The game doesn't store in cache

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game doesn't store in cache

It's annoying to have to load every day Arena (lose at least 3 or 4 rounds while charging) , Spire, MPD, Tok Coud City

will fix the problem of cache someday?

this is wartune........if there's a problem, you can bet your *** its gonna get worse with each passing day and there will be countless maintenance which will only increase the problem and provide you with more lag.
    Enjoy your stay

Comment

losing alot of profit from wb. Today everyone was at 3% before the game had loaded me in...then skills wouldnt load...massive hangs up to 20 sec plus grrrrrrrrrrrr. If r2 trying get award for worse online game, they going to right way about it. (no its not my net i tested it and its screaming along)

Comment

Guys, please show some respect. An official reply can wait, they're just busy counting money.

Comment

switch back to browser, i did, now atleast things load
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Lag seems to come and go..its weird

Comment

I'm about done lol. I can't do anything, and I've never had lag problems even playing triple, now I cant even play one. They can fix it or say goodbye to my money, let one more leave an old server...
              Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Working...
              X