Clothing identification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing identification

I'm not sure where to post this so if any moderator could move it to the right place it would be great.

The matter is today i used my cores to try and upgrade a B clothing, at the end 12 cores went to trash and the clothing still at minimum, it increased, decreased, increase and finally decrease again. I could expect this in a S or A clothe but in a B clothe? I feel like you are pulling our leg with random stuff, i have see a player get 2 apollo seal in one day and myself used 200 chest once to get only the ****. I don't know how is law about this but aren't you supposed to let us now the % chance of each reward? even slot machines have a little text with the amount they give back and every how much plays. Yeah you can say i was just not lucky but we all know luck have no place here when the chances are ridiculous, it's more like a miracle. Not the first time i try my luck in this game and get **** after a huge waste, 80€ in chest for no apollo, today cores for almost 5k balens value for nothing and yes, i didn't buy them, but was hard get them to just lose all for nothing.

Please stop trolling us.

hi.
    will be forwarding the suggestion of adding percentage to the random chances events. thank you so much for that and best luck next time.

Comment

Working...
    X