Why did Archers get nerfed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Archers get nerfed?

I've been playing this game for over 2 yrs now and have found it enjoyable. After this new update, though, it is extremely debatable whether I will continue to. All archers, or majority of them, will agree that when I say we've been nerfed, we've been NERFED!!!! Downgraded and deprived of our roll in this game. Why would you give us skills that don't work against monsters that are suppose to equalize the playing field? The way I see it, we were the moderators and EQUALIZERS in this game, not sole DPS dealers. You don't see Mages and Knights with these abilities, so why give them to us if they aren't going to do anything in the first place? Plus, our damage % boosts don't stack with other archers anymore. What gives, R2? I would like an explanation to why we were nerfed and WHY our skills are being negated against crucial monsters in the game. I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy playing this game, and for you, R2, to make it less enjoyable for me is unfair and unacceptable. Please fix this!!!!

Originally posted by BayTre View Post
    I've been playing this game for over 2 yrs now and have found it enjoyable. After this new update, though, it is extremely debatable whether I will continue to. All archers, or majority of them, will agree that when I say we've been nerfed, we've been NERFED!!!! Downgraded and deprived of our roll in this game. Why would you give us skills that don't work against monsters that are suppose to equalize the playing field? The way I see it, we were the moderators and EQUALIZERS in this game, not sole DPS dealers. You don't see Mages and Knights with these abilities, so why give them to us if they aren't going to do anything in the first place? Plus, our damage % boosts don't stack with other archers anymore. What gives, R2? I would like an explanation to why we were nerfed and WHY our skills are being negated against crucial monsters in the game. I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy playing this game, and for you, R2, to make it less enjoyable for me is unfair and unacceptable. Please fix this!!!!
    i dont notice a nerf for archers at all.... DF almost never used it.....
    for me its actually faster nirvana nm runs
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Only irritation I have is DF not working in Gods Descent. Other than that haven't noticed a huge diff in playin xD Except the lag... lol
      Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
        i dont notice a nerf for archers at all.... DF almost never used it.....
        for me its actually faster nirvana nm runs
        wow my hero..

Comment

We are too cool so they wanted to lame us out
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Gift a nice toy to a kid, then get it back without telling him.
            Post the results
            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by BayTre View Post
              mages have thunderer which has 50% chance to slow down 100% and after patch knights with advanced skills had given shadow thrasher speed reduction which at lvl 3 has 100% to reduce speed by 80%. Also knights got a massive nerf too which is their block heal has been capped at 3K so any knight with over 75K hp is scre wed. Only class which hasn't seemed to be nerfed too bad is mages

Comment

I think the two times archers have cried the most is when a) they took out speed reduction in wb and b) took speed reduction out now

Well guess what, now things are equal with all classes, no one can slow for chit unless in necro (or normal mode dungeon/pvp but who uses it there really)

Only thing I would've done differently is make things slow immune, but leave mire rune in function for everything, some people cashed hardcore for that thing sucks for them to have it made useless so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
                  Only irritation I have is DF not working in Gods Descent. Other than that haven't noticed a huge diff in playin xD Except the lag... lol
                  This. Doubles (roughly) the amount of hp pots used ;-; so much gold down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    I think the two times archers have cried the most is when a) they took out speed reduction in wb and b) took speed reduction out now

Well guess what, now things are equal with all classes, no one can slow for chit unless in necro (or normal mode dungeon/pvp but who uses it there really)

Only thing I would've done differently is make things slow immune, but leave mire rune in function for everything, some people cashed hardcore for that thing sucks for them to have it made useless so fast.
                    well said, now that we all equal they begin to whine.

Comment

i dont care archer lose DF function frome MP etc, but remove it frome Sky-Trail, i need arount 700,000 br for pass lvl 3-5 sky trail now.

is not relly fair that mage and knight have heling and shild still working in Sky Trail Archer has noting 3-5 kill me in 2 hit now before patch i was ablet to close to kill it.
                      With no pots etc. Now i do 2 hit and dead.

And Gods Decent make it harder for Archer to, nerf hurt Archer as hell for Gods Decent and Sky Trail dont relly care DF is blocket frome Mp.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Id trade my shield for bloodthirsty strike anytime

Comment

DF could be used in nirvana normal but not nm, but it's fine.
                          “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            I think the two times archers have cried the most is when b) took speed reduction out now

Well the point beeing that DF's sole purpose is to slow mobs. So thats why the cries. Since it's almost useless, except for pvp, maybe up the dama then
                            On the otherhand, now archers can actually sylph in Nirvana without worrying missing out on slowing the mob down, so all good.

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
                              lol man what should knights then do ? they even dont have DF -.- how you archers are not ashamed to cry around?

Comment

Working...
                              X