No announcement yet.

Why did Archers get nerfed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question is..what did archers gain for what they..had reduced???? If the answer is nothing then...ouch. DF to me was like a defense skill...that defense has been down graded. So DF is replaced with BTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
      Question is..what did archers gain for what they..had reduced???? If the answer is nothing then...ouch. DF to me was like a defense skill...that defense has been down graded. So DF is replaced with BTS.
      NON Adv.Archer Detected.
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by BayTre View Post
        Why did Archers get nerfed?
        Since they were much stronger than that other 2 classes? PVP is quite balanced, Mage beats knight, knight beats archer, archer beats mage. But in PVE, archers are overpowered. It is one thing that they deal more damage, and as such, they are first in WB, first in goD, first in Necropolis, first in Sky trial. But DF also gave them a damage-reduction capability no healer mage could dream of. I remember, on previous GoD, we were talking how much balen it cost for a mage or knight to reach boss 2r. It was, like 1000 balen or something. For the archer, it was close to zero It's not the DF wich I would have nerfed, but the way the boss berserk works. Berserk time relies on the attacks the monsters take. Should have been the turns passed instead.

Aside from DF, let me mention IS. Reduces the target's damage by 30% and deals damage.
        Now mage got a skill - which reduces the damage taken by the mage by 16% and does not deal a damage.
        Balance? Where?

If there would be a "promotion" where I could convert my mage to an archer for 5k or 10k balens, I would do that without hesitation.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          i dont care archer lose DF function frome MP etc, but remove it frome Sky-Trail, i need arount 700,000 br for pass lvl 3-5 sky trail now.
          I think 280-300k will be enough Here is the calculation:

http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...s-descent.html
          At 500 resist, 300k HP and an orange Hades you will be ok.
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
            NON Adv.Archer Detected.
            From what I hear the adv skills are nothing to write home about..most take the passive's and thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post

240k br is enough
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
                well said, now that we all equal they begin to whine.
                , Disagree with you bud , now if classes are equal , other classes can still enjoying the game , so they will not complainning , why archer can slow , or why mages can heal , right ? :P
                "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

They nurfing Heals for mages next :0
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                    i dont care archer lose DF function frome MP etc, but remove it frome Sky-Trail, i need arount 700,000 br for pass lvl 3-5 sky trail now.

is not relly fair that mage and knight have heling and shild still working in Sky Trail Archer has noting 3-5 kill me in 2 hit now before patch i was ablet to close to kill it.
                    With no pots etc. Now i do 2 hit and dead.

And Gods Decent make it harder for Archer to, nerf hurt Archer as hell for Gods Decent and Sky Trail dont relly care DF is blocket frome Mp.
                    If i heal in sky trail its just 1 turn closer to getting 1-hit ko'd by the enrage... i imagine that knights have the same issue with shield

The unbalanced part is that as archers you literally had almost 2x as many attacks before enrage because of DF making it much easier for you to kill before the dreaded enrage...

YOU still have the advantage in all the events so i dont know why youre crying seriously... because youre only 20% better off than the other classes instead of 100% better?

Gods descent-rewards highest single-target dps a.k.a. archers
                    necro-rewards highest single-target dps a.k.a. archers
                    sky trail-rewards highest single-target dps a.k.a. archers
                    WB-rewards highest single-target dps a.k.a. archers

why are you complaining really...

Comment

Originally posted by R262658125 View Post
                      If i heal in sky trail its just 1 turn closer to getting 1-hit ko'd by the enrage... i imagine that knights have the same issue with shield

The unbalanced part is that as archers you literally had almost 2x as many attacks before enrage because of DF making it much easier for you to kill before the dreaded enrage...

YOU still have the advantage in all the events so i dont know why youre crying seriously... because youre only 20% better off than the other classes instead of 100% better?

Gods descent-rewards highest single-target dps a.k.a. archers
                      necro-rewards highest single-target dps a.k.a. archers
                      sky trail-rewards highest single-target dps a.k.a. archers
                      WB-rewards highest single-target dps a.k.a. archers

why are you complaining really...
                      because archers have 2 stepping stone skills now..2 skills they must level that they will barely ever use. Noone uses PA, and in CW just been, 2 out of 15 players that i faced used DF.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                        because archers have 2 stepping stone skills now..2 skills they must level that they will barely ever use. Noone uses PA, and in CW just been, 2 out of 15 players that i faced used DF.
                        oh you mean like Castinador-damnation-delphic thunder frenzy?...
                        OR shadow-thrasher/ reverse damage/tenacity?
                        Last edited by R262658125; 08-28-2014, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post

is so funny beat necropolis lvl 30 but can not even kill 50% of the first hp bar one sky trail 3-5
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

to break 500 resist on dark sylph need 3 lvl 7 + 2 lvl 6 resist crystals... can be done with much less than that:
                            http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU3NTgyODQw.html
                            video of 200k br mage with gold aegis, 370 dark resist, 330 reduce resist killing 3-5 on a chinese server
                            Last edited by vaesolis; 08-30-2014, 06:58 AM.
                            Riamba

Comment

Originally posted by R262658125 View Post
                              oh you mean like Castinador-damnation-delphic thunder frenzy?...
                              OR shadow-thrasher/ reverse damage/tenacity?
                              Are you seriously saying tenacity is a bad skill?

Comment

Working...
                              X