Why did Archers get nerfed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Archers get nerfed?

I've been playing this game for over 2 yrs now and have found it enjoyable. After this new update, though, it is extremely debatable whether I will continue to. All archers, or majority of them, will agree that when I say we've been nerfed, we've been NERFED!!!! Downgraded and deprived of our roll in this game. Why would you give us skills that don't work against monsters that are suppose to equalize the playing field? The way I see it, we were the moderators and EQUALIZERS in this game, not sole DPS dealers. You don't see Mages and Knights with these abilities, so why give them to us if they aren't going to do anything in the first place? Plus, our damage % boosts don't stack with other archers anymore. What gives, R2? I would like an explanation to why we were nerfed and WHY our skills are being negated against crucial monsters in the game. I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy playing this game, and for you, R2, to make it less enjoyable for me is unfair and unacceptable. Please fix this!!!!
Working...
X