Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Enhanced Guardian Angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhanced Guardian Angel

So how good is this astral.I am using level 8 Enhanced guardian angel but haven't noticed any difference in Archer's critical rate.

Edit: So u guys saying it has a chance of reducing crit rate.Lets say if a player has crit rate of 5000,then EGA will reduce it to half at level 10 or it has a chance of reducing it to half like Illusion to dodge damage?
    Last edited by anynicknamenottaken?; 08-28-2014, 05:15 AM.
    IGN: lilly s361 stormkeep
    Class: Knight
    Free Player mostly(recharged 500 balens once)
    PRAISE THE NOOB \\[T]//

For the most part its still a luck astral, I use lv10 and in some fights opponent can miss all sylph crits and in others can hit them all. Can be a life saver in any case if you're lucky.

Comment

I get those free all the time and have never seen the value of it vs. other astrals. List your astrals and I'm sure lots can tell you what would be better in it's place. Plus it is useless vs. a wd build knight or mage.

Comment

I like this astral, it is luck based yes, but at some point most flat value astrals become worthless. Your br is not enough to ditch them yet tho.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I wear it. One of the best dmg reduction astrals. Cut opponent's chance of critting in half (at lvl 10), means you cut his damage in half, half the time...25% dmg redux total. Worse than GB, but better than illusion. Swingy cuz it's luck based like illusion, too. Useless against WD, but (almost) no one is WD end game cuz WD sucks in pve.

Comment

i should never play the game with out Guridan Astrals, is alot of players Delpic AP Sylhp never crit and that can save alot of hp, and 50% chance is still alot bettre that Illu 20%
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              For the most part its still a luck astral, I use lv10 and in some fights opponent can miss all sylph crits and in others can hit them all. Can be a life saver in any case if you're lucky.
              so the % not represent trigger rate? can one say: x% trigger rate to reduce y% (this is 5% for lev.1) crits. The question is what is the trigger rate?

Comment

50% is 50% is no trigger rate one Gurdian Astrals like the Reflection etc.
                Character - Taggen
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  50% is 50% is no trigger rate one Gurdian Astrals like the Reflection etc.
                  mine is lev 9, and i dont feel it proc as much as 45%... far less than that (especially vs archer)

Comment

Way you gotta look at this astral is that I swapped my lvl 8 Hp for this a while back and all I gotta do is have 2 hits non crit on me from the astrals effect to be more beneficial to me than the Hp astral I removed, just one attack from sylph non crit means it far outweighs the Hp astral.
                    Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                    s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                      Way you gotta look at this astral is that I swapped my lvl 8 Hp for this a while back and all I gotta do is have 2 hits non crit on me from the astrals effect to be more beneficial to me than the Hp astral I removed, just one attack from sylph non crit means it far outweighs the Hp astral.
                      hmm true..I did exactly the same...top up my lev 8 red hp astral into it. So i guess I made right decision....

Comment

Originally posted by R28859033 View Post
                        mine is lev 9, and i dont feel it proc as much as 45%... far less than that (especially vs archer)
                        I've done many tests of this astral.
                        My friend was attacking me when he had 3k crit, 6k crit and 10k crit.
                        The Guardian Angel seemed to be the most effective, when the friend had 10k crit.
                        With lower values, the crit rate with me wearing or not wearing GA, was similar.
                        When my friend had 10k+ crit, without GA he had ~70% crit rate. When I had GA, his crit rate dropped to ~60%.
                        Level of my GA is 8.
                        We're both ~180k BR.

It seems like the GA trigger chance and my enemy crit chance are calculated independently.
                        Thus, the way of how GA works seems to be like:

GA trigger
                        |
                        Crit trigger
                        |
                        Result
                        -
                        |
                        -
                        |
                        non crit
                        -
                        |
                        +
                        |
                        crit
                        +
                        |
                        -
                        |
                        non crit
                        +
                        |
                        +
                        |
                        non crit

Comment

The person that ditched their hp astral would have been better off keeping it imo. You seem to forget that your total hp effects each heal receive from mages, yourself, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by R28859033 View Post
                            you need 100% for be sure

50% is still bad, becouse 50% you can block crit 10 times in row, but you can also miss 10 times in row or even more 50% is not every 2 shot block it, is just luck even if its 99% you can still miss block crit some times in row to just depends one luck

is hard to count % is allways a chance so long is not 100%. But yehe am feel it to its procc alot lesser if a strong one shot instent of a weeker one.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Before using , EGA ; this astral will also work on healing , wich means if somoene heal you with rain dance or blessed light , or other heals skills , that will also effect healing , but if you are ok with with that , yes it's a really good astral , especielly against archers
                              "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Working...
                              X