No announcement yet.

Enhanced Guardian Angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget with advance astrals, you can pump it up even more!

meaning you can cut dmg by more than half.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
      The person that ditched their hp astral would have been better off keeping it imo. You seem to forget that your total hp effects each heal receive from mages, yourself, ect.
      I'm an archer with over 362k Hp un buffed without my Hp astral and most things I do I do not require mages for and if I do happen to run with Mage the heal they do is insignificant enough without the 8k Hp from astral I'm missing. I heal for 50-150k with blood thirsty depending on target (troop -150k, player- 50-70k, pve -100k) then my rune heals me 130k. 8k Hp astral makes no real difference to me except a few hundred sunto every turn which I still think is not as good as soaking up crits from GA. And as I said before cw, bg, spire, tok, wilds I generally don't have Mage for. Nothing a puri rune and iris cannot handle.
      Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
      s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
        I'm an archer with over 362k Hp un buffed without my Hp astral and most things I do I do not require mages for and if I do happen to run with Mage the heal they do is insignificant enough without the 8k Hp from astral I'm missing. I heal for 50-150k with blood thirsty depending on target (troop -150k, player- 50-70k, pve -100k) then my rune heals me 130k. 8k Hp astral makes no real difference to me except a few hundred sunto every turn which I still think is not as good as soaking up crits from GA. And as I said before cw, bg, spire, tok, wilds I generally don't have Mage for. Nothing a puri rune and iris cannot handle.
        i dont think many people here are in top10 cross server ranking or with 362k hps, you are not a good example
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by ApolloMight View Post
          yes it's a really good astral , especielly against archers
          I m archer, using GA in PvP.

There are no difference for an archer, or a knight, or a mage in crit triggering if they have same crit value. But many archer skills have crit % bonus, --> GA will not help you less when fighting archers.
          Or you were talking when players are in sylph mode, but then again, no difference between archers and other classes in triggering for same crit value.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
            The person that ditched their hp astral would have been better off keeping it imo. You seem to forget that your total hp effects each heal receive from mages, yourself, ect.

6% of 2000 = 120 You would get 120 more from suntoria with a hp astral worth 2k hp. Hp astral is ****.

GA = Reduces their chances to crit...... but they can still crit. Believe me it's worth it, especially if they have a high crit rate. But please please please, take it out for mpd / spire etc.... it's a real pain to heal u archers when u wear the dang thing!
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i think player crit gap, enemy lvl and our BR effect crit rate too
              but that just mu opinion
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

so bottom line its a MUST be astral for archers.. I have it on lvl 7 plues 2% astral, and I start to see some differene
                Karac
                Archer
                S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                CAIN Guild
                1.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by karac View Post
                  so bottom line its a MUST be astral for archers.. I have it on lvl 7 plues 2% astral, and I start to see some differene
                  It's nice VS any crit class, especially those that aren't super beefed up on crit like archers (ie mage/knight) I have 54% guardian an it can do a lot of damage in PvP.

Comment

i dont like this astral since ite mostly efefctive in pvp more than pve, pvp rewards are super low and most of the time garbage exception is group arena, im also a mage and this astral is proven to reduce my crit healing rate, but if you want to win alot in pvp go for it its good there, i prefer pve astrals since pve rewards are 10 times greater
                    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Any new opinions on this astral? I have it on lvl 8 and I dont see much difference at 42% less crit rate ( i have 2% bonus). do you reccomend I get it to lvl 9 or even 10?
                      Karac
                      Archer
                      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                      CAIN Guild
                      1.4M BR

Comment

Working...
                      X