Gambletune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambletune

10 chests, 1 thanksgiving chest(that has 2 pieces)-me.
    5 chests, 3 evil chests(that has 3 pieces)-my mpd's buddy.

That certainly keep light cashers motivated to play this game further
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

Rly u get 2 free clothing pieces and u still complain? Just that ur friend has more luck doesnt mean you are wronged in any way. Be happy with the free stuff you get, greedy ♥
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 08-28-2014, 03:50 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Opened tons of event chests, got 1 (ONE) old leather, and you whine about getting a clothing chest in 10 attempts. damn it ..

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
        Rly u get 2 free clothing pieces and u still complain? Just that ur friend has more luck doesnt mean you are wronged in any way. Be happy with the free stuff you get, greedy ♥
        umm lets see 700 balens for me and 3100 balens for my buddy, free hades for him, **** for me, free apollo for him, **** for me.All I ask is some sort of equality.If all stupid lucky players get every month top rewards from 1-2 chests, and you even cash and get nothing , guess that is very pleasant.This game has nothing to do with strategy anymore, it's just luck based
        Last edited by danotz; 08-28-2014, 08:40 AM. Reason: Language in quote

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
          umm lets see 700 balens for me and 2100 balens for my buddy, free hades for him, **** for me, free apollo for him, **** for me.All I ask is some sort of equality.If all stupid lucky players get every month top rewards from 1-2 chests, and you even cash and get nothing , guess that is very pleasant.This game has nothing to do with strategy anymore, it's just luck based
          Is it just me or you called your MPD buddy stupid? And considering I haven't gotten a decent reward in over 3 months, including this event, I would be entitled to call you stupid lucky player as well.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            Is it just me or you called your MPD buddy stupid? And considering I haven't gotten a decent reward in over 3 months, including this event, I would be entitled to call you stupid lucky player as well.
            3 months? i got 1 mount for almost 2 years, no sylphs, no clothes, nada.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

10 chests, 1 thanksgiving chest(that has 2 pieces)-me.
              5 chests, 3 evil chests(that has 3 pieces)-my mpd's buddy.

That certainly keep light cashers motivated to play this game further
              it's not just non-cashiers. everyone earn from this, it's for the main clothing event and got to save lot of balens. win win for everyone.. hope we could have this every month.
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

I bought 20 chests, got 5 clothes' sets, loads of Good Luck Charms (from Tailoring Event) and have never synthed so many cloths as I've done during this event.

Comment

if you dont enjoy the game anymore, why still play it?

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    Yeah, that's right, I have to explain him every single new event, show him tricks, just because my server is dead and I want to have a mage in my team.He was 40k under me when we started to team up and now he's only 5k lower than me.

Comment

I'though i was the only who noticed that , all player who got a mount , or what ever is the top reward , are noobs , by noobs i mean , non-casher , low br , and all the top players in my server who spent crazy money only to get 30+ all stats got nothing , is this kind of new way to help newbies , or another try to steal money from us ? :S
                      "Keep having fun , d'ont let negative pepole drug you down ! "

Comment

Originally posted by ApolloMight View Post
                        I'though i was the only who noticed that , all player who got a mount , or what ever is the top reward , are noobs , by noobs i mean , non-casher , low br , and all the top players in my server who spent crazy money only to get 30+ all stats got nothing , is this kind of new way to help newbies , or another try to steal money from us ? :S
                        thats because the drop rates are rigged based on your vip points. R2 continues to lie about it just like their non existent mini client.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                          thats because the drop rates are rigged based on your vip points. R2 continues to lie about it just like their non existent mini client.
                          im pretty sure its not by VIP point, i had 0 point for 18 months and only got good item once from ALL of the event boxes. must be some other factor, playtime maybe?
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

umm lets see 700 balens for me and 3100 balens for my buddy, free hades for him, **** for me, free apollo for him, **** for me.All I ask is some sort of equality.If all stupid lucky players get every month top rewards from 1-2 chests, and you even cash and get nothing , guess that is very pleasant.This game has nothing to do with strategy anymore, it's just luck based
                            so u crying over free stuff or how is that u are a VIP-ONLY USER that buy chests. that dosen look right to me so just stop crying over free stuff if u realy is VIP-ONLY USER

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                              so u crying over free stuff or how is that u are a VIP-ONLY USER that buy chests. that dosen look right to me so just stop crying over free stuff if u realy is VIP-ONLY USER
                              dude, the 700 and 3100 balens part was referring to the price of the costumes they get, not the balens they spent. read the 1st post, he opened 10 and only got 1 thanksgiving box(worth approx. 700 balens) and the other guy opened 5 and got 3 evil chest (approx. 900 balens each).
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X