Gambletune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    dude, the 700 and 3100 balens part was referring to the price of the costumes they get, not the balens they spent. read the 1st post, he opened 10 and only got 1 thanksgiving box(worth approx. 700 balens) and the other guy opened 5 and got 3 evil chest (approx. 900 balens each).
    he is still crying over free stuff and offcause ppl get for more then other then what the point in giving the chest out

Comment

i only got free boxes

got 1 of every clothing pack
      some fashion cores, goodluck charms, and have 8 old leathers unused
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by danotz View Post
        umm lets see 700 balens for me and 3100 balens for my buddy, free hades for him, **** for me, free apollo for him, **** for me.All I ask is some sort of equality.If all stupid lucky players get every month top rewards from 1-2 chests, and you even cash and get nothing , guess that is very pleasant.This game has nothing to do with strategy anymore, it's just luck based
        I feel your pain. I haven't gotten a mount from an event chest drop since November. It's such "fun" to watch seemingly every other casher (and usually 1-2 random lower level non cashers) get the mount drop from chest, sometimes multiple times, while I'm stuck max cashing for 3 days just to get enough tokens to trade for it. Even if they all spend the same amount of $ as I did on the event, getting the mount card to drop from chest means they got far more for their money than I did. If it was 1 or 2 months, that would be okay, but every month since November? I got fed up and stopped cashing events. Mounts come back for set price in market; I'll wait and get them then.
        There is no skill involved in opening a chest, just $ and luck. In PvP and PvE though, you need skill to succeed. You can cash to the point that you can totally suck and still OP your way through, but you'll find people prefer a good player on their team to an OP that just seems to cast random skills whenever they feel like it. The right skill/rune at the right time is very important in mps and in PvP. I find that playing well allows me to beat players significantly stronger than me (a 310k knight accused me of dryad bombing him after he lost to me for the 3rd time in a row...how can I dryad bomb if I didn't lose any fights?).

Character Name: Fyrintenimar
        server: kong 5/6/7/10
        BR/Class: 258k advanced class mage (heavy casher who stopped spending on most things 2 months ago)
        Honor title: Earth Dragon Knight
        Guild Name: GoodGuys

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
          he is still crying over free stuff and offcause ppl get for more then other then what the point in giving the chest out
          i personally hated these random boxes too.. but yeah i agree he's suck because he didnt like someone else to be luckier than him.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Just stop spending. You will get used to these randomness stuff, and you will feel incredible joy when you get good rewards using free boxes, compared to getting good rewards from the boxes you have bought... It becomes more fun.

Comment

I got nothing from this event, yey.
              East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                i personally hated these random boxes too.. but yeah i agree he's suck because he didnt like someone else to be luckier than him.
                Why the hell would I accept that someone is luckier that me?I want this game to be a strategy game, not a game based on luck *doh*
                Server: Kabam 17
                Player name: Dwarf
                Player level: 80
                Player class: Knight
                Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                Battle rating: 615k
                Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

Why the hell would I accept that someone is luckier that me?I want this game to be a strategy game, not a game based on luck *doh*
                  Try chess. Not many games around that have no luck involved in them.

Comment

hahahahahaha

oh wait, you're serious.
                    let me laugh even harder.
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You obviously play wrong game

Just do best with what you have Gem event gave me 15k br for example and many got 10k+ so we non cashers that play daily still get some stuff no luck involved

Comment

From all free boxes(6+ months) till now i never got mount or cloth. Think all i got was one time 100 spelucrum.

Comment

RNG pls give me apollo this event ;-;
                          Server : Avazu - S1
                          Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

lucky lucky lucky lol i have no luck,,i cash and buy boxs and get nada and free players sometimes get free things from free boxs oh man what luck!!..another story of how unfair luck is,,I was in a pub with a friend and i bought us both a pint,with the change i strolled over to the gambling machine and spent my change (3-4 pounds) and won nothing,my friends turn for drinks and he too with his change decided to play on the gambler,he put in 1 pound and got the jack pot straight away with his first spin,he took home 75 pounds,i went home drunk lol
                            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Working...
                            X