Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Level Gap for Battlegrounds and Group Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level Gap for Battlegrounds and Group Arena

Level Gap for Battlegrounds and Group Arena

*Note: i am posting this for someone else who at the moment can not access the forums

It would make is easier on the players to obtain insignias and to progress if there was not such a large level gap in the Group Arena and Battlegrounds.

It would make more sense to scale the character level differences by 5 instead of what is currently in place.

For example: If a level 25 goes into Group Arena, they should be matched with levels 20-30, or a level 28 should be matched with levels 23-32.

This would balance things out for players over-all, and especially for players who are just starting out in the Group Arena and Battleground brackets and will likely not feel as discouraged and give up.
    Last edited by Neoyoshimetsu; 10-08-2012, 01:19 AM.
    ✪ WARTUNE [s29] Blood Coliseum - IGN: ZioN ✪

Battlegrounds a level of 10 as well.

Comment

nah...arena pick from ur BR...not lvl...if ur lvl low but ur BR hight means u will agains same BR

Comment

Originally posted by kayz89 View Post
        nah...arena pick from ur BR...not lvl...if ur lvl low but ur BR hight means u will agains same BR
        Yep just said the same thing on another post. BR is more indicative of what you can do instead of lvl. A lvl 39 with crappy gear/astrals/gems will lose to a player in the low 30's if they are a casher/skilled player/both. Base it on average of the group's BR.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Idk about you guys, but I keep getting my bum stomped, so I don't really believe there is a way it chooses. How could a group of 25-26 end up fighting people 30+ and die before timer hits 20 seconds left?

Comment

The matching system is flawed. I won't argue that. I think what happens is when you group up and get ready the system will pair you up against another group that is ready...you could just be unfortunate and the only other group not ready is someone who will farm you for insigs
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

The brackets should definitely be in like 20-29 format. Instead of like 25-39 and 40-80. Then again r2 is unlikely to do this as it would mean having to scale down the defender npcs on both sides. For each new set of matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Neoyoshimetsu View Post
                For example: If a level 25 goes into Group Arena, they should be matched with levels 20-30, or a level 28 should be matched with levels 23-32.
                That whould end up having a 25 lvl char vs a 90 lvl .
                25 lcl can go against 29lvl right? ( 4 lvls gap ) who will be in the same BG, so will a 33lvl (4 lvl gap from 29lvl one) and a 47 and a 41 and 45 and 49 and a 53 and 57 and 61 and so goes on.

Its better to split rooms by 5 lvls gap like, all 25-30 in a room , 30-35, 35-40, 40-45 blablabla
                Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
                Server: S2- Edena Village
                IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
                BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
                Guild: Divine
                Contribution: 20.290
                If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

An unfair fight

I guess it's the same thing here.I'm lvl 30 and I always fight against people lvl 40 or more ,I mean there is no chance for me so , WHY don't u guys matche people 5 lvl lower or higher instead of matching randomly??

Comment

Battle rating is a meter to measure ur power level so if a level 35 with battle rating equal to a level 39 comes up he/she will only be match on the BR of the same level
                    this is a common situation between a casher and a non casher
                    like a casher archer with legendary trinkets will have battle rating close to that of a level 39 non casher so if u say they should be matched with level the person with greater BR will just overpower everyone around

in Battlegrounds
                    there are 2 level cap BG
                    level 30 to level 39
                    and level 40 and above (level 40 and above is seriously a very hard thing cause level 50s also enter this area)
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                    X