Need help and advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help and advice

I'm not as savy about this game as a lot of people, and I don't have the freedom to play for unlimited hours every day, so I was doing it slowly and trying to sort out my BR while staying under level 70 - it seems I can no longer do this. I am not sure what I am supposed to do, because I haven't even got all of my level 60 equipment up to legendary yet. I'm going to be completely buggered if I go up another level. It's a shame because I really like this game, but it's gotten so complicated and time intensive that it is becoming impossible to play if you can only manage an hour or two a day. Also I was considering buying balens to open all of my accumulated chests but there doesn't seem to be much point. The need to do lots of MP stuff to get the crystals etc is a problem if you are on very limited time. I'm losing track of what I'm to collect and how to get things done!!! Any advice would be gratefully received.

hmmm... in the 2hrs you got, the MUST do tasks to be done are:-

1. Cata (put it on blitz once you are about to log off for the day)
    2. MPD
    3. Spire (dun choose players, take whoever enter the room and just finished it to take as many boxes as possible)
    4. TOK (solo easy if you got not much time left or just enter nm for the shadow soul for the 7 days mount)
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

I agree with EdGrr.

However, I would like to add: do jewel hunt (just 2-3 min) and never forget to collect levy. And if you can, also blitz in campaign. If you have to avoid something, avoid spire, never MPD

Comment

Also don't forget about caliming Horns from the Sky Trail.

Comment

I get those free all the time and have never seen the value of it vs. other astrals. List your astrals and I'm sure lots can tell you what would be better in it's place. Plus it is useless vs. a wd build knight or mage.

Comment

Working...
          X