Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag

Good morning my wartune friends!
    There is no doudt that wartune is an awesome game nice graphics bla bla bla!everything is ok ,they make updates the ask more money , new functions , new events which are nice but they ask more balens , but im not gonna talk about the balens,its our choice to play and how we will play!
    The reason i post this thread is because R2 games they offer us a very nice game which is expensive and it has sooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh LAG!
    Can u compare wartune 1 or 2 years ago with the wartune today????? do u remember guys how fast it was?since you put the cloud city which is nice,every one is lagging,every one is complaining about lag every one talks about the lag!
    Dont u think r2 guys that u should do something about it? Dont u think that its about time?otherwise rename the game to LAGtune or WarLAG at least we will know that the aim is to win against lag!
    Please do something,support the product which you sell.
    Maybe you will say its your laptop slow bla bla bla
    Honestly its not my laptop i have a really powerfull laptop and really expensive one!
    Do something if u respect the money which we pay..becasue your salary mr administrator you get from all of us who we pay balens!
    Thank you

Originally posted by tsoko View Post
    Maybe you will say its your laptop slow bla bla bla
    Honestly its not my laptop i have a really powerfull laptop and really expensive one!
    Thank you
    Once after the cloud city patch i send a ticket for my lag issues and they said my computer is slow. At the moment i read their respond i was alt+tab while playing dmc5 on medium graphic i have open a browser and was downloading a movie, all this at once. I don't know what computers we need for a... browser game.
    Server: 110 Providence
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Phoenix
    Nickname: Belhor
    Level: 80
    Battle rating: 190588

Comment

A great many people have lodged tickets about the lag - the response is always the same, it is not the game's fault - get a new computer, or get a better connection. They have refused to take any responsibility at all for the lag. The question is - how do we get them to take this problem, which we ALL face, seriously?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      FireAndIce
      Mage
      2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
      Kabam S8
      Legends
      Moderate casher

Comment

tsoko, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but lag is down to your hardware and/or internet connection.

I am currently playing on my laptop in Iraq, and suffer terrible from lag. It would be easy to say its my internet given my whereabouts. However, this laptop still lags on my UK internet.

My PC in the uk is a lot more powerful, and suffers absolutely zero lag.

So, from this, I can say with confidence that lag is caused by either a low end or poor mid range GPU/CPU, or low RAM.

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
          A great many people have lodged tickets about the lag - the response is always the same, it is not the game's fault - get a new computer, or get a better connection. They have refused to take any responsibility at all for the lag. The question is - how do we get them to take this problem, which we ALL face, seriously?
          cash harder.......that's then only logic wartune devs follow.
          in other words, we are screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Witehawk View Post
            tsoko, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but lag is down to your hardware and/or internet connection.

I am currently playing on my laptop in Iraq, and suffer terrible from lag. It would be easy to say its my internet given my whereabouts. However, this laptop still lags on my UK internet.

So, from this, I can say with confidence that lag is caused by either a low end or poor mid range GPU/CPU, or low RAM.
            my internet connection is 100 mbp/s
            and the laptop i use is a mac book pro 2013
            so dont tell me thats it hardware mate!i know really well how heavy was the game in the beggining and how heavy is now!
            and in the end this game is for people with very expensive laptops and deep walets?lets be serius!
            i just wartune once to take responisbility

Comment

20 Mbps down connection.
              50-60ms ping.
              Intel Core i7 3.4 GHz
              16 GB RAM.

Wartune is the only game that lags to me.

Sent a ticket long time ago to them and they answered, they already know about the issue and will take a closer look at it. That's all.

Comment

Whats it like after the patch?? I have way less lag.

Comment

You should get hired to work in the customer support. You have big talents
                  Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by tsoko View Post
                    my internet connection is 100 mbp/s
                    and the laptop i use is a mac book pro 2013
                    so dont tell me thats it hardware mate!i know really well how heavy was the game in the beggining and how heavy is now!
                    and in the end this game is for people with very expensive laptops and deep walets?lets be serius!
                    i just wartune once to take responisbility
                    How is it wartunes fault ? and how can they fix it ? by going back to amstrad graphics ? its hardware, simple as. Obviously the game has increased the rendering load, and obviously peoples hardware needs to be upgraded to keep up with the load.

Yes, i stick by my comment because i have seen it with my own eyes, borrow a good laptop or pc from someone, connect it to your internet and see the difference for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                      20 Mbps down connection.
                      50-60ms ping.
                      Intel Core i7 3.4 GHz
                      16 GB RAM.

Wartune is the only game that lags to me.

Sent a ticket long time ago to them and they answered, they already know about the issue and will take a closer look at it. That's all.
                      What OS do you operate on Caballero ? 32 bit or 64 bit ?

Comment

I am not wise Ricardo, I just have seen it with my own eyes that better hardware decreases lag

Comment

lmao at the OS bit question ^

You don't need to be wise to notice that a browser game has issues in it, and of course a good hardware helps, but even with the best specs in the world, I'm sure this game wouldn't run smoothly and perfect
                          Last edited by RicardoNeto; 08-28-2014, 06:45 AM.
                          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Mine operates with ZERO lag on my PC, and operating system does matter, windows 32 bit only supports less than 4 gig of RAM, so if you have 16 GIG of RAM on 32 bit, then 12 GIG will not be used.

So, before we start laughing at people, make sure you at least have a tiny clue of what youre talking about please

Comment

hehe, that guy probably didnt even know the difference betweem Mbps and MBps.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X