Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new titles

Hi,

With the BR that you can gain depending on the titles you have, I think more titles could be added to make some of the daily stuff more interesting. For example:

- titles concerning the number of sylphs you kill (this would make the circuit quests less annoying)

- more titles regarding the number of times you help in friends's farms

- number of battles that you win in solo arena

The BR gain doesnt have to be big, but even a very small increase in BR is welcome and would make routine tasks less annoying (for instance, I dont like solo arena, or killing sylphs, some tasks that are bored, but if I know I can increase my BR a little over time, I would gladly do them)

If you like this suggestion, any suggestion for new titles is welcomed

Its will come more titel, you gonna even be ablet to make you own titel later.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
      Hi,

With the BR that you can gain depending on the titles you have, I think more titles could be added to make some of the daily stuff more interesting. For example:

- titles concerning the number of sylphs you kill (this would make the circuit quests less annoying)

- more titles regarding the number of times you help in friends's farms

- number of battles that you win in solo arena

The BR gain doesnt have to be big, but even a very small increase in BR is welcome and would make routine tasks less annoying (for instance, I dont like solo arena, or killing sylphs, some tasks that are bored, but if I know I can increase my BR a little over time, I would gladly do them)

If you like this suggestion, any suggestion for new titles is welcomed
      Actually some of your suggestions are already implemented. There is currently a title called "Sylph predator" which is obtained by killing 1000 sylphs. Then there is another title called "Master Landscaper", which is obtained by weeding 100 times and pest extermination 100 times.

Comment

How about "Titleist" for people who have more than 25 titles?
        Server: Armor S6
        IGN: Xanthralla
        Guild: Samurai

Comment

Working...
        X