Spire Stage 9 Change...???another archer skill useless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire Stage 9 Change...???another archer skill useless

What the hell happened to stage 9 spire? Reflect cannot be purged by scat after the patch, not to mention scat becoming more and more useless, I can't think of any other way it can be used except against shielded knights which really sucks, making yet another archer skill become nerfed...seriously change it back please! Moon nm 2nd boss, spire stage 9 etc because this stupid "cannot be purged is gonna be a bloody headache"

What is the use of an archer now??? Nothing special
    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
    ~
    Server: s481
    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
    Lvl80: Class Adv
    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
    Guild:Heroes
    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

First DF and now Scat, being an archer that stings baad....not fair not fair at all...
    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
    ~
    Server: s481
    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
    Lvl80: Class Adv
    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
    Guild:Heroes
    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

.....try beat wilds boss light lvl 70 w/o SS
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

u don't need scat to purge reflect at 9 boss at least we don't use it on our server ....just hit strongest dmg skill u got (sylph delph)at start...we kill it and she doesn't even shoot 1 time

also wilds boss cant be done without scatter...so there u go...we struggle everyday to find archer to help us do bosses for attempt and titles

mages knights aren't needed as archers are,without archers scatter bosses are impossible to beat

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post
          What the hell happened to stage 9 spire? Reflect cannot be purged by scat after the patch, not to mention scat becoming more and more useless, I can't think of any other way it can be used except against shielded knights which really sucks, making yet another archer skill become nerfed...seriously change it back please! Moon nm 2nd boss, spire stage 9 etc because this stupid "cannot be purged is gonna be a bloody headache"

Just gain some more BR lvl9 stage isnt so hard just auto attack and let mage heal ..
          As for Moon NM second boss i think it was the same b4 patch u cant scatter the 200%,400% buff... just go full dmg on that boss ( Im doing it in trio on basicly new server avg . Br 70k )

Comment

All the money spent on maxing RUNES out few like MIRE useless now I want my money back.
            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
              u don't need scat to purge reflect at 9 boss at least we don't use it on our server ....just hit strongest dmg skill u got (sylph delph)at start...we kill it and she doesn't even shoot 1 time

also wilds boss cant be done without scatter...so there u go...we struggle everyday to find archer to help us do bosses for attempt and titles

mages knights aren't needed as archers are,without archers scatter bosses are impossible to beat
              makes me laugh when people mention the wilds..and when you all have your mount.......scatter becomes totally useless cos noone needs wilds. Wilds is a very very small part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by JrEVIL View Post

actually this suites me well. cos scatter is one-timed use in spire. so i equip armour piercer in place of that which is usable throughout. use strong attacks after the boss arrives and she will not even have a time to attack.
                WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                  makes me laugh when people mention the wilds..and when you all have your mount.......scatter becomes totally useless cos noone needs wilds. Wilds is a very very small part of the game.
                  Spire is also a small part of the game. The wilds at least has a mount you can gain and multiple titles can be earned. The OP needs to find a new way to beat stage nine. people can beat that reflect with good heals and auto attacks.

Comment

If you are going to take away our stuff take away rage stealer and shield from the others. Make that **** useless like ours. And why your at that try fixing all the loading and lag issues before you add more **** to this game. It really is starting to go down hill. Not sure if I will stay much longer when the game is not about fun anymore but about how to line your pockets. P issed and rightly so.

Comment

Mire rune is not useless, pretty sure people will still use them in necro -_-.... do what a lot are doing now when come to the other, have sylph or normal delphic ready to go, then blast her straight away
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

From what i know SS still works in wilds bosses, at least it worked yesterday, so if i`m not mistaking why would you say its not working on wilds ? If you dont know what are you talking about stop posting that, naive players believe it.
                        Player: sunshinε
                        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                        Level: 80
                        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Having SS for spire is/was a waste of a skill slot, especially since it was only used for one boss. I'm more mad that we can't freeze 21+ anymore, or my team would have had that spire title already. Oh well xD

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                            When you have the stingray mount after half a month, you do not need to do wild bosses.
                            But then, there goes the titles, which gives useful stats (which is not hp). And that would probably take 1 to 2 years to complete, esp to those players who also have work in real life.

In the end, wilds is quite fairly large part of the game.

Comment

1 to 2 years lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	Drama.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	1693830

Comment

Working...
                              X